• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Need help with trade evolutions on my moon game.

jalov411

I would like to request some evolution trades:

-kadabra
-haunter
-feebas
-graveler
-slowpoke
-electabuzz
-boldore
-machoke
-magmar

I can help with other trades, and it's ok if you want to help with just a few.
my FC is 0189-8001-1191

Edit: Trades Done.

Last edited:

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Edit: done! thanks!

Last edited:

UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B
I can help someone evolve however many pokemon they need evolved if you can supply me with a shellder with the egg move rock blast and the ability skill link...must be in egg form so I am the OT, please let me know asap and we can get this going.

UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B
I am looking for a shellder with skill link and rock blast as an egg move, still in egg form. That's it. If you can fit in adamant nature and 31 attack and speed ivs then great but its not needed. I will trade you my poplio starter i just want this to be my main pokemon. Please help me get this! I will help evolve whatever pokemon needed!

Jayownsyourface

Flexin' & Finessin'
Need help evolving Poliwhirl into politoed, and feebas. Both are ready with items already attached. My FC is 1135-2405-3509.
Almost have my Pokedex complete so if you need help with anyone let me know

Jayownsyourface

Flexin' & Finessin'
Btw this is for Pokemon moon my last post

Robeezy

I need help evolving my Scyther into Scizor. I'm BRAND new to this site. I'm going to look to see what my friend code is.. 1736-4211-9411 Pokemon Moon name is maddlien

Last edited:

Yusukie

I have a few pokemon id like to trade with someone to force an evolution. Then that person will trade back.

Can anyone help me out?

UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B
I didn't know where to post this but I am looking for pokemon with the moves Soak, Return and Recycle. If you could help me out that would be great!

My 3DS FC is: 2853 - 1767 - 0034

I can help you evolve whatever pokemon you need!

Last edited:

jalov411

I need help evolving a scyther and an onix, will also help with evolutions.
my FC is 0189-8001-1191

Edit:Trade done, thanks!

Last edited:
Looking to evolve my Rockruff into a Midday Lycanroc. He's holding a Rare Candy, so I just need someone with Sun Version to use it to evolve him in their game (during the day). FC: 2191-7639-0368