• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B
I can help, would like a Destiny Knot if thats okay. Can evolve any others you would want to as well for free if you get me the DK.

Hasty

Moonside
I need help to evolve a Pokemon through trading. I can do the same for you, or offer you something small like a Leftovers, Bottle Cap, PP Max, breedject, or any Berries you're missing (except Lansat and Starf).
Please send me a PM or VM, thanks! :)

Done. Thanks DarkGallad3. :)

Last edited:

DarkGallad3

I need help to evolve a Pokemon through trading. I can do the same for you, or offer you something small like a Leftovers, Bottle Cap, PP Max, breedject, or any Berries you're missing (except Lansat and Starf).
Please send me a PM or VM, thanks! :)

Hey, I can help you out if you're not busy. I need to evolve my porygon into porygon2 so I hope you can help me out too!

FC: 4167-5091-8873

EDIT: Transaction complete! Thank you Hasty :)

Last edited:

Pidj

I need help evolving my porygon through to porygon-z

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
send me a message if you need help evolving your pokemon

bored zzz

Boot

Hello, I need help evolving my Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Magmar, Electabuzz, and Porygon. Reply or PM if interested. Thanks!

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
Edit: Dang, that was fast. Got help, thanks!

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Greetings! I need help trade evolving Scyther, Electabuzz, Magmar, and Porygon (and subsequently Porygon 2).

If you are interested, PM me so we can work out the details.
Done!

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I have to evolve another Porygon. Any who needs help, feel free to send me a PM!

Shyo Dead

Golden Star
I can help evolve, send me a message

also have some evolved pokemon for trade if anyone needs them (tell me which ones you need and I will see if I have them)

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
Hi people!
I will help anyone trade-evolve their Pokémon, as I have a few of them myself to evolve.
Send me a PM, thanks!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i got around 20 pkmn (and 10 or so more that need an item first before evovling) to trade evolve, they're mostly foreign pkmn i want the data for. im not asking 1 single person to help me trade evolve all of them but it would be a big help if several players can help me evolve a few of them. i have to clear out some pkmn from my boxes. if interested please send me a PM or VM and i'll see if i have the time to help you out too.

i got 2 female HA snivy in friend balls with glare, grassy terrain, mirror coat, mean look. i also have 2 spare HP ice HA snivy that will need a few bottle caps to fix moderate IV values. i'll offer one of these snivy for anyone who can help me evolve 8 pkmn.

Last edited: