• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

Toge

I'm looking for someone who could help me evolve my Feebas into Milotic. I've got the scale, but don't have a friend or a person who could help me trade Feebas and then once evolved trade it back. I'd be really thankful if someone could spare a minute or two and help out. Please PM me.

Thanks

3093-7511-4781

Last edited:

blackhippy21

looking to evolve my kadabra and haunter. looking for someone to trade and trade back. greatly appreciate it. thank you

FC: 3282-4371-3086

Toge

looking to evolve my kadabra and haunter. looking for someone to trade and trade back. greatly appreciate it. thank you

FC: 3282-4371-3086

I'm still waiting to find someone who could get me evolve my Feebas into Milotic so add me!

FC: 3093-7511-4781

Woba Fett

kkkkkklkllmlkmklmlkm
Need help evolving a few pokemon, Rhydon snd A-Graveler. Also if you have Sun I need rockruff evolved, just use attached rate candy.

Christa

Hi! I need a bit of help evolving a few of my pokemon (Slowking, Scizor, Golem, Porygon, Electabuzz, ect.) also I would be more than happy to help someone evolve theirs :D
Just shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help in any way I can!

FC- 2122-7586-6406

Last edited:

tcarrillob

hey guys, if anyone could help me evolving my haunter it would be highly appreciated. My FC is 3926-7944-0279.

Thank you

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I need help evolving my feebas and a porygon to porygon 2

EDIT:TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:

Rubyjoe

Hi, guys! I'm new here.
Happy to find this thread.

I'd be happy if someone could help me evolve my little Feebas
(and if possible to help me register a Politoed (somebody stole my Poliwhirl =[)).
Thank you!

My FC: 3669-2220-8716

EDIT: I was helped. Thank you!

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i still have 21 pkmn to trade evolve. it would be helpful if anyone can help me evolve a few of them. just send me a VM and i'll see when is the best time to evolve them.

Last edited:

DJW94

Hello I have a few Pokémon I need evolved that can only be evolved by trading so if someone could help me that would be very much appreciated I'll even offer a shiny misdreavus/porygon/skarmory(have a few more just can't think of which ones I have off the top of my head)I caught using the chain method back in platinum/pearl. I have about 5-10 I need to trade to evolve and I'll let you choose a shiny to keep for your time. First come first serve offer would love to get it done today! Message me so we can trade thanks!

guacforone

Hi All!

I'm trying to get evolve my Haunter into a Gengar. Let me know if you can help.

FC 0834-0606-0998

Enki

Hello all,

I am looking to evolve my Machoke and I would also like to trade my Rockruff and have it evolve to midday form in Pokemon Sun (I have moon). Also, I wouldn't be opposed to making a friend for future trades and battle practice :).

FC: 5430-2450-2085

Thank you,

Enki

jalov411

EDIT: Trade done, thank you.

Hello, Im looking to trade evolve the following pokemon:

-kadabra
-haunter
-scyther
-pumpkaboo
-clamperl
-porygon

I can also help with your evolutions, please PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Josci

Hi, I need help evolving my boldore.
I can either help evolving another pokemon or offering a legend.
PM me!

Koal

Hi, I'm looking to evolve my Graveler, so if you can help me out, send me a PM! c: