• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

Hello.

I have a whole bunch of Pokemon that I need to trade-evolve to complete my Pokedex:
- Slowpoke into Slowking
- Feebas into Milotic
- Electabuzz into Electavire
- Magmar into Magmortar
- Porygon into Porygon2, then Porygon-Z
- Scyther into Scizor
- Poliwhirl into Politoed

I've been helped with this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr Cyan

Skitty fanatic
Heya, i need some pokemon evolved for my dex

slowpoke into slowking
machoke into machamp
haunter into gengar (dont wanna SOS)

AceTrainerBen

Heya, i need some pokemon evolved for my dex

slowpoke into slowking
machoke into machamp
haunter into gengar (dont wanna SOS)

I need help evolving my Scyther into Scizor, I have 3 of them. Do you want trade your 3 pokes for mine, and then we can trade back?

EDIT:

TRADE NOW COMPLETE, I NO LONGER WILL TRADE. SORRY.

Last edited:

Hasty

Moonside
Edit: done

Hey, I need help trade-evolving 4 Pokemon. Preferably from someone who needs some help in the same too. :)

Leave me a PM or VM. Thanks.

Last edited:

AceTrainerBen

I'll trade with you, i need my 3 scyther evolved and then traded back. Can I have your fc?

I've also sent a pm.
EDIT:

TRADE NOW COMPLETE, I NO LONGER WILL TRADE. SORRY.

Last edited:
Hi, can anyone help me evolve my Feebas? I'm on UM, if that makes much of a difference. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, I took care of it!

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
Hi. Can someone help me to evolve my Haunter?
PM me plz

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Hello. I've helped quite a few people over the last several months evolve their Pokemon. Now I've got some of my own I need help with. They are:

Kadabra
Haunter
Boldore
Machoke
2 Clamperl (one for Huntail the other for Gorebyss)

PM me if you'd want to help. Thanks in advance. :)

Edit: All set now! But I'm still happy to assist anyone else who needs Pokemon evolved. :)

Last edited:

AlwaysOnTheMove

Hey! I need to evolve 2 of my mons. I ll be grateful for you to help and I can also give you a pokemon that you want if I have it. Thanks in advance

M.P.

Retired
Hi, I need help evolving my Haunter and Graveler.

PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Trade completed!

Last edited:

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I need a back-&-forth trade to evolve my Machoke, and I'd also like a Magmar/Magmortar; last time, I put a Magmar with a Magmarizer on the GTS, asking for the same, and the stupid bastard (or trolling jerk) who traded with me gave me one without a Magmarizer, so if somebody could give me a Magmarizer Magmar for the one I have (I had to build up BP and buy a second one from the Battle Tree...), that'd be great.

3DS Friend Code (3DS title: DKN117): 4597-0632-8038
Game: Ultra Sun; Character: boy named "Elio", dressed in all pink (for the hell of it).

My next 'play session' is 4:45 to 5:15PM (U.S. Pacific Time), and then will be from 6:30 to 7:00

Last edited:

DanielS

Need to evolve my slowpoke into slowking and Onix for steelix they already have the items they need so just looking for someone to do tradebacks

Rai+

I have a few Pokemon to trade with items. Preferably a straight like for like trade. I don't trust people on the GTS to do this...

Slowbro for Slowking
Rhydon for Rhyperior
Porygon for Porygon2 for Porygon Z
Dusclops for Dusknoir

I also have Scyther, 2x Clamperl and a Slurpuff, but not the items to trade with them yet >_<

Jaberwox

I have a few Pokemon to trade with items. Preferably a straight like for like trade. I don't trust people on the GTS to do this...

Slowbro for Slowking
Rhydon for Rhyperior
Porygon for Porygon2 for Porygon Z
Dusclops for Dusknoir

I also have Scyther, 2x Clamperl and a Slurpuff, but not the items to trade with them yet >_<

can you help me evolve my scyther?

FC: 2466-7469-8633

IGN: Jaberwox

Aleksandir

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Electabuzz into Electivire..

Really hoping to get it done today :) will help you evolve your stuff as well.

Fc: 3153 - 9673 - 6837

Last edited: