• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I have two Pokémon that I need help evolving

My Dusclosps and my magmar

Trade completed

Last edited:

utlhmsus

I'm looking for someone with a Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, or German game to help me evolve my shiny Japanese Bulbasaur into a Venusaur. I don't want its name to change to English when it evolves, which is why I need someone with a game in another language. I've leveled it up to 30, so you'll just need to add two levels. Since it's a shiny, I'd need you to provide some sort of collateral (like a shiny of equal value) for me to hold on to until we can trade back. I'd also prefer it be someone who has done a lot of trades on this site so I can be more comfortable trusting you to send it back. Please PM me if you'd be willing to help. :)

Caroxine

Any kind soul can help me to trade evolve back my seadra please? I am online now for the next 4 hours. I have dragon scale. I can offer pokerus, HA froakie, torchic, gible, (A) vulpix.

-TRADE COMPLETED-

Last edited:

Tuthrall

Hi!

I'm looking to evolve Magmar. Anyone up to lend me a hand?
FC: 0705-8395-7989

Edit: All sorted out

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Feebas. I already have the Prism Scale required. PM me if you want to help out, I'll give you a PP Up or Bottle Cap on the trade back for the trouble, and I can also help you evolve trade/stone evolutions.

Edit: I've been helped.

Last edited:

Le Bagieta

I need help with evolving Haunter. Can someone help me?
FC: 0791-7306-3930
Edit: I'he been helped. Thanks a lot Malcolm!!!

Last edited:

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
FC: 5086-1917-7632
Anyone available to help trade-evolve a bunch of pokémon?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
I am looking for someone to help me evolve the following Pokemon so I can complete the Melemele PokeDex.

Haunter into Gengar
Kadabra into Alakazam
Clamperl into Huntail (holding the deep sea tooth)
Clamperl into Gorebyss (holding the deep sea scale)
Slowpoke into Slowking (hokding the kings rock)

My FC is 4442-1881-5822. Please help a girl out.

EDIT. Trade completed! Thanks for the help, Lys.

Last edited:

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Can someone help me evolve my Poliwhirl into Politoed? My FC is 3712 2837 6289.

FreakyGHappy

Wandering Wanderer
Hello everypeoples! I'm trying to evolve a pair of scythers. I've got the items, but I don't have a person to trade with yet!
My FC is 1092-3975-1528

I'd appreciate the help!

EDIT: I've been helped! Thanks!

Last edited: