• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokémon?

dgarock

Hi, I need help evolving three Pokémon in my Ultra Sun game... I need to evolve a Boldore (Weak Armor), a Haunter (using him) and Feebas (Prism Scale, can't find/trust GTS on that one). Sadly I can't give anything in return, since I'm not even in mid game...
Anyway, my Friend Code is 3067-5591-3220, if anyone is willing to help me, please send me a Private Message, thank you in advance. :)

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
Tough one...
Looking for someone with Moon/UM in night time to evolve two Rockruffs for me please.
Can give BP items for the trouble (Ability capsule or mega stone maybe?)

twee

@^▽^@
looking to evolve my porygon and then porygon2. i can trade pokerus infected in return (i know it's super common but that's like all i've got ;^_^)​

Need help to evolve my Boldore. I have a lot of Pokemon saved up from previous games so I could (probably) find something desirable.

Jakerss

Anyone able to help me evolve a Haunter on Pokemon Sun by return trading with me?

Hey, can someone please help me evolve my Scyther and Kadabra? i can trade you some HA pokemon like
HA torchic
HA mareniea
HA snivy
HA froakie
And some others. Please get in touch with me

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
I need to evolve my seadra into a kingdra
I have 2 gold bottle caps
megastones
2 eviolites
HA torchic
HA froakie
HA chimchar
HA shroomish
HA gloomy
HA carvanha
HA fletchinder

HELP LOL.

Jostru

Hi, anyone willing to help me evolve my Graveler into Golem? Would be great.

Friend Code: 4742 - 5412 - 2498

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
Hello! Just started a new playthrough of Pokemon Ultra Sun and spent a few hours SOS Chaining for a Shiny Feebas and finally got one. I can't trust a random online to give it back after evolving and have no one I know personally who can trade. I would really appreciate it if a kind stranger could a few minutes to help me out!
FC 3754-7295-4463 Name Jojo

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Hello! Just started a new playthrough of Pokemon Ultra Sun and spent a few hours SOS Chaining for a Shiny Feebas and finally got one. I can't trust a random online to give it back after evolving and have no one I know personally who can trade. I would really appreciate it if a kind stranger could a few minutes to help me out!
FC 3754-7295-4463 Name Jojo
I could possibly help you out Thursday night. What time zone are you in. And do you have a Prism Scale or should I provide one? I have an Alolan Graveler I’d like to evolve and get back if that works for you.

Ghost94

Still need help shadow_razor?

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
I got someone to help! thank you for your replies guys! If any of you needs mons Evolved and traded back I'm happy to help!

shadow_razor

Shiny Dragon Trainer
I could possibly help you out Thursday night. What time zone are you in. And do you have a Prism Scale or should I provide one? I have an Alolan Graveler I’d like to evolve and get back if that works for you.
I got someone to trade me but I would love to help you evolve the Graveler! I'm on EST and available anytime thursday :)

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
Hello people!
I have got 6 pokémon that I need trade-evolved in Sun
Can evolve yours or give a few HA breedjects for your time

I will be available for the next few hours today, just PM me!
Thanks in advance