• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Hey y'all, I would love to evolve my Haunter into Gengar but I don't have any friends to help me out. I don't have anything valuable to offer in return but if you also have a Pokemon that needs evolving, I'd be more than happy to help!

Name: Tori
Friend Code: 0232-8923-3967

Please PM me!

EDIT: never mind I am good! But you are more than welcome to register me as a friend anytime.

Last edited:

meny87

Hey guys need help evolving into Gengar and Scizor, willing to give pokerus for some help and obviously help you evolve whatever, or whatever else you can think of.
Trainer name: Meny
fc is: 2750-1135-7679

PM please!

Last edited:

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
I need help evolving 5 pokemon, I can help whoever needs to evolve their pokemon too. Send me a PM.

Done, thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Ryuun12

Seeing as this is "technically" the help thread, I'm here to ask for help. Since the main thread for this is not very active and no one has gotten back to me, could someone help me to evolve my Phantump? Just need to trade him to evolve, I could give you one too as I have a couple extra females.

akuma2112

Exp. trainer
Need help evolving my poliwhirl to a politoad

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
I am not sure who is still on or not but I need help evolving my Clamperl into Gorebyss. The first thing is she is shiny and I just spent all day hunting for her so I would really hate to lose her and so far everyone on Serebii has been good but I would really like some form of fairness just in case if something does happen or a mod would be nice as well. Like I said before, everyone on this site has been amazing but I'm still nervous about it.

Here is my information and please send me a PM:
Trainer Name: Maria
Friend Code: 4339-2635-1915

Thank you for the help.

Edit: Traded and thank you again for the help!

Last edited:

DanteKoriyu

I still need help evolving a lot of trade evolution Pokemon, but I don't want to burden anyone with all of them and just trading can get a little boring anyway. So, for right now, I need some help with 4: 3 Scyther and a Gurdurr.

If you want to help out, PM me to let me know. We can trade whenever you see me on.

(Could also use some help with 2 Sneasel and a Gligar, but I need the items for those and I don't like "competitive" battling like that in the Battle Maison...)

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Need help evolving my Swirlix. Message me, I'll help you evolve your pokes too. FC in sig.

IGN: Xyllerion

quicg

Hi all I need help to evolve my Haunter and I am willing to help evolve your pokemon too. My FC in my siggy! Do kindly pm me please! Thanks!

InnocentTable

Need help evolving my electabuzz. Obviously I would be happy to help others evolve their pokemon as well. PM me:)

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I want to evolve my poliwhirl into a politoed but I dont have a kings rock

Ramana91

Need help evolving my onix, happy to help evolve one or more pokes in return, my friend code is 3797-6725-8720. Pm me or just reply here ill check back regularly. :).
Thanks everyone!

mafaykus

If you could help me that'd be awesome, I need help evolving my scyther into scizor, my Spritzee into armoatisse, and my Swirlix into Slurpuff, again you'd be helping so much :) PM and ill help you evolve any of your pokemon aswell

Ramana91

If you could help me that'd be awesome, I need help evolving my scyther into scizor, my Spritzee into armoatisse, and my Swirlix into Slurpuff, again you'd be helping so much :) PM and ill help you evolve any of your pokemon aswell

What's your FC sorry?

Cisco100

Need help evolving 6 pokemon. They are boldore, slowpoke,rhydon, dusclops, clampearl, and seadra. In return I'll help you evolve pokemon and give pokerus at the end
Edit: it's all done. Thanks

Last edited:

JayDAxis

I'm looking to make a couple of trades. a Spritzee for a Spritzee both holding a Sachet and Swirlix for a Swirlix both holding a Whipped Dream.

Edit: Got the trade done thank you.

Last edited: