• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Nikeman420

OG Trainer
Can use the help evolving my Haunter and Scyther. Thanks *nod

Gengarite X

I need help evolving my Phantump, please PM me. Any help would be very much appreciated.

EDIT: Got help already, thanks!

Last edited:

Nijiero

Hi, I'm looking for help evolving my Machoke.
Also, I'd like to get a Noibat in the level 30's, I have one that's 32, but It's a Japanese origin, and I just prefer an English one without a nickname if I can get it.
PM me please!

Sprat1993

Hi, I'm looking for help evolving my Machoke.
Also, I'd like to get a Noibat in the level 30's, I have one that's 32, but It's a Japanese origin, and I just prefer an English one without a nickname if I can get it.
PM me please!
Why dont you just breed one?

Ace M

Can someone help me evolving two Kadabra and an Onyx? I would give the Kadabra a Liechi and a Salac Berry to show my gratitude :)

Ive evolved all my pokemon that i wanted and now im helping anyone evolve their pokemon if they need help im usually online checking for spoilers/updates about 3 times an hour usually for about ten minutes each time if im not busy (i basically live here) so i usually respond quickly

Last edited:

FilthyWallower

Mega Swaggron
Friend code: 4871-5610-5555
IGN: Crapfingers (deal with it)
ORAS

Hello, I'd like to evolve my porygon into Porygon2 and Z.
I also have a Haunter I am looking to evolve.

If you have a pokemon that evolves through trade and would like to do a trade for tradeback, let me know!

serenityx

Hi, would anyone help me evolve my little swirlix and spritzee? I am down to help anyone who needs it as well. ^^

FC: 2552-5263-9080

Nascargot

I too need assistance in trade evolving my Kadabra......if someone could message me and help me with that I'd really appreciate it !

I also have a Shelmet I'd like to evolve, so if anyone's got Karrablast maybe we could work something out. c:

friend code: 4227-1646-5144

edit: have successfully evolved kadabra !

Last edited: