1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 16, 2013.

1. beautiflyhigh

beautiflyhigh New Member

I also need some help with trade evolutions, just send me a message so we can set a time and help each other out.

2. kiresilence

kiresilence New Member

I need help evolving my pokemon! please help pm me

3. kingporky5

kingporky5 New Member

Need help evolving Rhydon pm if you can help

4. Bl00dshed

Bl00dshed New Member

Need help evolving my Scyther, Please PM me!

5. gavinh1000

gavinh1000 New Member

need help evolving a kadabra. pokemon moon

6. Blood Red Absol

Blood Red Absol AquaMilotic's Waifu

I have 5 Pokemon that I need to evolve to fill the Pokedex: Magmar, Electibuzz, Poliwhirl, Scyther and Porygon (twice, so it may take a while)
    I can offer Pokerus to anyone who is willing to help me :)

7. Markiemania95

Markiemania95 New Member

I'd be willing to help if you still need it? I need to evolve the same ones plus a few more.

8. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

Need help to evolve my rhydon and feebas. PM/VM me.

EDIT.: Done.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  9. darkfi

darkfi New Member

I have porygon that I need to evolve to fill my Dex of anyone's willing (Private message me)

10. Fuhrito

Fuhrito New Member

need help evolving my magmar, electabuzz, feebas and porygon. I have all the needed items. please pm :)

11. Have a lot of pokemon to evolve, so if anyone needs help with theirs, PM me.

12. sugar3662

sugar3662 New Member

Need help evolving my Scyther, any kind soul to help me?

Thank you.

13. GhostWeaver

GhostWeaver New Member

Hey, I got a scyther that I want to evlove too. My friend code is 4399-3394-1925.

14. Darkhellia613

Darkhellia613 New Member

I've been trying to trade my Porygon holding the Up-Grade on the GTS for three days now in exchange for a Porygon2 but no one has bothered to take it and trade for it. Does anyone here have a Porygon2 to trade for my Porygon. After that I need to trade that same Porygon2 for a Porygon-Z. I also have the Dubious Disk I can put on the Porygon2 so the person trading the Porygon-Z will get one back. I only have these two Pokemon left to register before I complete the Alola region Dex.

15. roseradefan

roseradefan New Member

I'm also currently wanted to complete my pokedex still got a kingdra, dusknoir, porygon2, porygon-z, aromtisse and slurpuff left. PM me if you're want to trade with me.

16. Darkhellia613

Darkhellia613 New Member

roseradefan sorry I had my boyfriend help me get Porygon 2 and Porygon Z and I've finished the Alolan Pokedex. I don't have Kingdra, Dusknoir, Aromatisse, or Slurpuff. Sorry.

17. UB3RN00B

UB3RN00B UB3RN00B

I will help you evolve any pokemon you need, all I want in return is a pokemon with the move happy hour, can be smeargle or whoever you want it to be....please PM me if we can do this.

18. Blizzard1623

Blizzard1623 New Member

Hey if it's possible, could you help me evolve my Haunter and Boldore! My friend code is 2466-3171-9532. What you're doing is also amazing, so keep doing what you're doing!

19. Blizzard1623

Blizzard1623 New Member

I got someone to help me, thanks a lot tho!

20. Strakitar

Strakitar New Member

Hello! New user and a fan of the site. If anyone has the time, could they help me evolve my Slowpoke into a Slowking?
    Friend code is: 0018-2924-6488