• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Tenilius

Need some assistance with trading for Aromatisse/Slurpuff/Kingdra/Rhyperior/Scizor.

I have all the items ready, PM if you can help out.

Last edited:

KmonkeyWo

I need to evolve my Haunter! PM if you'd like to help, and I'll help you too if you need it!

snitchrace95

Need help evolving Swirlix, Spritzee, Dusclops and Rhydon. Please PM if you can help. I can help evolve yours too. Thanks!

Done evolving! Thanks so much!

Last edited:

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Hey, I need help evolving my Kadabra, Machamp and Golem. I can help you evolve your own in return. Thanks in advance if you're willing to help! :D

EDIT: Done! Many thanks to blackemerald for helping me out! :) :)

Last edited:
*helped thanks :D

Last edited:

JoeyEs

I wouldn't mind helping someone evolve a Pokemon, in return I would like to evolve my Kadabra. Pm me and we can exchange friend codes :)

RubiiJee

Whoop whoop!
I need help evolving my Haunter, if anyone could help me out? Happy to help you too :)

Jeffdabeast

Im an honest pokemon player. I need help evolving my kadabra, and machoke. I will also help anyone that needs help with evolution. I will give away a free kanto starter to anyone willing to help. pm me and add my friend code is 3496-9274-7938

EonDragonFTW

need help evolving my Haunter and Kadabra PM so I could help you evolve something too

Outburstz

Need help evolving my magmar pm when you ready

Hydreigon6507

Would not mind helping someone else, and I need some help evolving my Swirlix (preferably a Swirlix-Spritzee trade so I can get data on those too). You can keep the Slurpuff in that case, I just want the data on those. :)

Shezy

Hi, I need help evolving my Scyther.I will also help evolve your pokemon too.
Pokemon X Fc is 2836-1508-9888
Thanks

Redmudkip

Battle Engineer
need help evolving poliwhirl-->politoed. if you need help evolving yours i'll help.
pm me

EDIT: Already Traded.

Last edited:

Greecko17

Hi, I need help evolving my Rhydon. I can help evolve your pokemon too if needed. Please pm if you can help. Thanks.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

Last edited:
need help evolving my slyther into a scizor. I'm more than willing to help you out. Just pm me

Hello, trying to evolve my Scyther. Will also help evolve if you need to also just pm me.