• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I need a bit of help with 4 Pokemon Trade evolutions (Scyther, Swirlix, Haunter, & Slowpoke), and would gladly return the favor.

0817-3832-2100 is my friend code. PM/VM if you'd like to assist :3

EDIT: Trades complete

Last edited:
Scyther into Scizor, info in sig.
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Done. Thanks a ton to Torkoa1.

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade and evolve the following; Seadra to Kingdra, Slowpoke to Slowking, Rhydon to Rhyperior, Onix to Steelix, Machoke to Machamp, Hunter to Gengar, Gurdurr to Conkeldurr, Graveler to Golem. Private message me if you will or want a trade in return.

Thanks Crazy Steve!!!

Last edited:

fil0fun

I'm looking for help with evolving my Swirlix to Slurpuff, PM me if you want to help me out, I will also trade in return:)

EDIT: Done, thanks phatkez!

Last edited:
My FC is 0189-9294-4880
I can start helping people trade now c:

PM your FC in return

OcarinaEra

I'm looking for help with evolving Swirlix, Spritzee and Seadra and i want as soon as possible
Edit: Done thanks

Last edited:

Shezy

Hi I need help evolving my scyther via trade back.
My Fc is 2836-1508-9888
Will be on for the next few hours pm me plz thanks.

Done thanks

Last edited:

Jaden

Information Merchant
I need help evolving my Poliwhirl, if anyone can help me right now that would be great.

My FC is 3711-7030-6999. Thanks.

ketouzin

I need help evolving my Phantump. PM me if you also need help evolving a pokemon through trade.

My FC is 4167 5763 8497.

Trade completed

Last edited:

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Hey, I need some help evolving my Seadra and Scyther :D I'd love to help you evolve yours in return! Thanks in advance if you're able to help :) :) My FC is in my sig below~

Palmskies

Roflcopter
need help evloving my rhydon! :D

Wartortled

Need help evolving my Spritzee! I have the sachet, just need someone to trade then trade back :)

Edit: Found someone! Now have a lovely Aromatisse :3

Last edited:
Can someone help me evolve my haunter? FC and name in sig, thanks! PM me if you can do it within the next hour.

edit- got it, thanks!

Last edited:

z1mb0bw4y

Currently needing help evolving rhydon, seadra, and slowking. I've got all of them and all the items, so I really just need someone to add me and receive free pokedex data. I will need all of them back, obviously =P

FC is 3153 4123 8682

edit: all finished up, thanks!

Last edited:

mkpqt

First time poster - Looking to evolve my Scizor on pokemon Y. don't really have anything to offer other than I am willing to help you evolve any pokemon you need!

My friend code is - 3437 - 3053 - 3004

PM me and we can get this done!