• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Hypnosis

EDIT: Done :)

Last edited:

CakeLord

Would anyone help me with evolving my kadabra I would appreciate it! My FC is 5003-9106-6244 PM your Friend code to me

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I can help anyone trade-evolve their pokemon in exchange for trade-evolving my Pumpkaboo! Hopefully soon.

Please PM me your FC and we'll work out a time, thanks :)

Snorri

Would like someone to help me evolve my Kadaba in Pokemon Y. Haven't traded in this game before and not sure how, but would love it if someone would please help me out. PM please

FruitSalad

A Lazy Breeder
I need some help evolving my Rhydon into a Rhyperior. If someone would be willing to help out, I would really appreciate it. :)

Ver-mont

Today, I need help evolving my Electabuzz.

Anyone able to help me? I can help you evolve one of yours.

Edit: done. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, was wondering if some one would help me evolve my Dusclops, Seadra, and Haunter. I will gladly help evolve your pokemon also, just pm me. Thanks

Kasama

Hello! I need help evolving my shiny Haunter on Pokemon X. Please PM me, any help would be greatly appreciated.
My friend code is 4570-7964-7201
Thank you!

Fennel

Eeveelution Trainer
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my shiny seadra into kingdra and my swirlix into slurpuff!! Pm if you'd like to help :) Have pokerus if you want that in return :)

----
Got help! :)

i can help!

Snorri

If anyone could possibly help me evolve my Kadabra, that would be very much appreciated.
My Friend Code is: 1048 - 9418 - 7898

Edited: Shout out to Wicked13 for helping me evolve my Kadabra :D

Last edited:

Voritax

If anyone can help evolve my sycther for me that would be great.
FC: 0576-4376-7199

Sup. i'm looking to evolve my Scyther to. I need a little help evolving my Haunter. My friend code is 1005-9108-8599. I will be online most of the day. my nick is Voritax

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Would anyone mind help evolve my Kadabra? FC is in my sig. PM me please. I could help you evolve something.

EDIT: DONE

Last edited:

Greecko17

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Haunter. Your help would be much appreciated.

Edit: DONE.

Last edited: