• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Loki69

Thanx yukomov and everyone who were so nice to send a reply, pm me if you all nid help, id be more than happy to extend my hand to you guys

Cozmundus

Hi, I'd really appreciate it if someone would help me evolve my shiny poliwhirl nto a politoad :) pm me if you'd help me :)

Last edited:

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Need help evolving my shiny onix pm me if you can help.

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
I need help evolving my Haunter! PM if anyone an help :)

Xlash

Please evolve my Spritzee to Aromatisse. Just for Pokedex purposes. PM me. Thanks.

EDIT : Done!

Last edited:

fjohnson

Need help evolving my haunter. Pm me, thanks!

Edit: Done already thanks

Last edited:

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
I need help evolving my swirlx into a slurpuff. PM me

aznkidd90

Hey friends. Can any1 here help me evolve some of mine pkm, i found really hard to trade via gts since they only ask for legendaries or those are unavailable atm :(
Here is my list
Dusclops(reaper cloth), Rhydon(protector), Magmar(magmarizer), Slowpoke(king's rock), Scyther(metal coat), Seadra(dragon scale), Electabuzz(electirizer)
My fc : 4914-3574-8551
Those are the only left to fill up my dex (except those are not available atm :p ). So if you missing any pkm that i have (not all since i traded some away), i can lend you for awhile :)
We can do like this, you trade 1 of ur bird legendary for mine, then i trade another for the one i traded in last turn, then keep continue until i trade back your legendary.
P.s : Atamon has helped me. So i dont need more help. Ty

Last edited:

Rsr57

Need help evolving my scyther. If anybody can help me... i can help anyone who need to evolve a pokemon too. Thanks.

Done. Thanks alejandrawr.

Last edited:

aznkidd90

Please some one lend me Articuno for complete dex, i will return right away. Promise
My fc : 4914-3574-8551
Oh god, if i knew ppl would go crazy for Articuno ( trade for non-exist pkm....) on gts i would never pick Zapdos..............

Last edited:

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
I need help evolving my Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Haunter, Electabuzz, and Magmar

JvdE

Looking for someone to help me evolve Scyther

Edit: done.

Last edited:

black01

Looking for someone to help me evolve my haunter I can evolve whatever you need too just pm me
*edit done

Last edited:

jvillene

need help with evolving my Kadabra, PM me if you are able to help.
Finished, thanks for all the help. :)

Last edited:

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
I need help evolving my Rhydon to Rhyperior. Pm me if you can :) (thanks!)