• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

danroz

can anyone help me evolve my haunter? send me a PM if you can help

Thanks!

Also, I'd be willing to help someone evolve something else in exchange if help is needed

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but here goes!
I need help transferring 2 Pokemon with 2 Items (one on each) from my Pokemon Y to my Pokemon X
I can give Pokerus for helping :)
PM me

EDIT: No need anymore :)

Last edited:

skpg

I need help evolving my Seadra to Kingdra. Please PM if you are willing to trade.

My FC is 2466-1903-9209

Last edited:

Twiggi

Hi everyone,
Need help evolving my Scizor, PM me if you can help

Edit: Done

Have a nice weekend :)

Last edited:

kc555

Hi, I need help evolving my phantump, I can help evolve a Pokemon in return. My FC is in my signature.
Edit done

Last edited:

RoboSushi

Can someone pls help me evolve my machoke i'll help you evolve any pokemon you have.
PM me if your interested and tell me your ingame name pls so i can find you easier :D
FC: 4167-5522-9513

(EDIT) Can't trade so ignore post for now

Last edited:

Goodraman

Man of 1000 Goomys
need help with seadra and electrabuzz, someone stole mine earlier today along with a rhydon i as trying to evolve, looking for someone that will trade back after i buy another electralizer and protector,

daruiz01

Can someone please help me evolve my Clamperl?

daruiz01

Okay cool whats your FC?

daruiz01

hey hold up my ds isn't letting me trade it cause it knows surf

RoboSushi

Can someone pls help me evolve my Machoke i'll help you in return if you want.
Message me if your interested
(EDIT) Trade done thanks

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Here's a repost: I am willing to help evolve Pokemon. PM me if interested. Cheers.

TKDTJU

Pokeveteran
Need help trade evolving my swirlix and if someone cares to donate a satchet my spritzee as well. Can and will help back pm me if u can help so we can keep the thread clear of excess