• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Im more than willing to help people evolve their pokemon; just send me a PM with your friend code, mine should be in my signature.

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
I´m looking for help to evolve my Kadabra. I can help too.
PM if you can help me; my FC is at my sig.
Already done. Thanks to Jirpy!

Last edited:

jirpy

Looking for help evolving my Gurdurr - PM me FC in sig

CamelPK

Shiny Hunter
Need help evolving my shiny phantump fc in sig pm me if you can help, thanks in advance.

Mattchaos

Need help for some evolutions, My code 0705-2423-9899.
If the person helping me has Xerneas and could let me borrow it for my pokedex this would be perfect ! Thanks in advance

Mwattsup

Need help for some evolutions, My code 0705-2423-9899.
If the person helping me has Xerneas and could let me borrow it for my pokedex this would be perfect ! Thanks in advance

I also need some help with some evolutions so we can help each other? FC is 0404-7014-8376

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Back again for another evening of helping people get their trade evolutions done. I'll be at it till around 6am CST.
Send a PM if you need to get your trades done!

Carthage

I need help evolving my Haunter. PM if you can help me, or help each other. Thanks in advance.
Edit: Done, thanks.

Last edited:

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Friendcode is 0533-4396-9557

Need help evovling my Gravler, Let me know by replying to me or Send me a message.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
can someone help evolve my Poliwhirl into Politoed?

fc: 4038-6458-7352

I'll help evolve a pokemon owned by whoever wishes to evolve my poliwhirl...

thanks in advance...

edit: done w/ evolution. thank you, game name Anthony!

Last edited:

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Pokemon I need evolved:
Alakazam
Machamp
Spritzee
Seadra
Onix
Ryhorn
Boldore
Karrablast and Shelmet
Haunter
Pumpkaboo
Gurdurr
Scyther

Mattchaos

Still need help for some evolutions (Dusclops, Seadra), my code 0705-2423-9899. Please PM me, I'll be available for an hour and half.