• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Willing to help all with trade evolutions, my ID# should be in my sig. Will be off and on from 3pm CST to 11pm CST. Send me a PM and we can get going!

I can help with any friendship evolutions, fairly quickly. I have all of the EV berries, which also double as friendship raisers. PM me for details :)

GoomyDragon

Hi I have a very big order umm 7 scythers and a seadra. One of the scizors are for you <3 lemme know if you're interested! Pm me :) oh right and for all other subsequent pm's no worries, if you'd like a scizor of your own I'll breed one for ya (don't worry about the trade, I won't ask for anything unreasonable like on the GTS)

P. S. Goodras happen to be my favorite ;)

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Want help evolving my Rhydon, two Clamperls, and Poliwhirl. However, if possible I'd like to have the other Pokemon of the back-and-forth be of the three Legendaries I can't get - Articuno, Zapdos, and Xerneas - so I can complete my Pokedex faster. I wouldn't get to keep it, of course; I'd send your Legendary back when you sent me back my Rhyperior/Huntail/Gorebyss/Politoed. Please add and PM me if you're willing to do this; my Friend Code (also in my signature) is 4597-0632-8038.

RSPM

I want to help. If anyone needs help evolving stuff, PM me.

My FC is 4957 2714 6366

Stevie2997

Looking for help evolving a single scythe. My FC is 3110-4957-6007. Help would be much appreciated. I should be on more or less all day.

whippo_orwill

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone who wants to help evolve my Scyther and Poliwhirl. I really don't have any friends who play so it would be great if there's someone out here who's willing to help.
My FC is 4484-9277-6018, please PM me.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Need help evovling my Slowpoke into SlowKing, can anybody help?
I can do the same, just Reply to this or PM Me.

Friendcode is 0533-4396-9557

jet311

I need help evolving 2-3 of my pokemon. If anybody else needs to evolve their pokemon too, I'll be glad to help. PM me.

laughsitup2005

Battle Master
Looking for someone to help me evolve a few pokemon. Preferably someone with a moltres or zapdos just to register them into the pokedex. I have no need for them and will return them. Offering a 5iv karablast, goomy, or shelmet to let me use one of them and to help evolve my pokemon. FC is 4356-0405-3862. I have pokemon that will only evolve through trading when trading with a different pokemon at the same time so multiple trades are required. PM me for instructions.

graphicscar

Need help evolving my haunter, I'm on right now for a few hours. Friend code is 0791 1996 6905 and ign is sakura. Pm me with your code and ign if you decide to help, thanks!

Thanks acidchylde for helping me out.

Last edited:

Thefourelements

Need some help evolving my Scyther, I will be on for a few minuets or later on tonight. Pm me if your willing to help.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Hi, all. I'm looking for help to evolve my Haunter. I can help you evolve any Pokemon by trade as well. Please, if you can, drop a PM and let me know. Cheers.

Edit: Trade done. Thanks!

Last edited:

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
I need help evolving my electabuzz, magmar, and rhydon. I can help whoever trades me evolve their pokemon if needed. Thanks! edit: found someone, thanks.

Last edited: