• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Narater

I need help with evolving my Kadabra and Machoke.
Please PM if you can help me out.

COMPLETE

Last edited:

Carthage

Need help evolving around 11 pokemon, but the number you're willing to help me is up to you. Only thing I can offer is helping to trade too. Thanks for everything.

Hailstorm Metagross

Steel-Type Trainer
Need help evolving my rhydon,feebas and porygon twice.I can also breed any of the starters from any gen if you want.Pm me if you can help.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Need help evolving my Feebas.

DoomWarrior

need help evolving my Scizor PM me if you would like to help I ask for nothing in return

ssimkoe

need help evolving my Shelmet. A Karrablast is required for Shelmet to evolve. In case u dont have Karrablast I can trade you one. would appreciate any help! :) PM me pls.
FC: 2337-3940-2344

thetrollhunter

need help to evolve a seadra into kingdra pm me first
friend code: 3439 9960 2591

Last edited:

Len

need help evolving my feebas by trade!! pm me if you also need to evolve a pokemon by trading, thank you!

Daylin

Dark Type Trainer
Help evolve my Onix? I don't need anything in return!

Glaive

Mew/Mewtwo Lover
I need help to evolve my Electrabuzz he's got the item he needs just need help please.

Edit: Trade Complete :)

Last edited:

RSPM

Need help to evolve my scyther. Of course, i can help you with your evolutions as well.

Just PM me!

Edit: done!

Last edited:

TTE

Faulkner's Daddy
Need help evolving Haunter, PM me please.
Edit: Done :)

Last edited:

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Can someone help me with my Kadabra?

Amril1990

Pretty sure Chronic_XIX just stole my pokemon. If this is a mistake and he returns it i'll post here to let everyone know his name is clear.

EDIT: Looks like he is stealing others as well. Sad part is I had a trevenant with better stats I would have given him if he asked, I just need a different nature and was to lazy to breed over some of the IVs I didn't need for the build.

Last edited:

Fated9

yeah chronic stole my pokemon too

classless idiot, got another one in just a couple of minutes

edit: need someone trustable to help me evolve some pokes
edit: done

Last edited: