• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

xXTreyXx

Hey i can help you now if help me with my pokemon

kemal07

Hi everyone!

I still need my Scyther to evolve into a Scizor so I can continue my journey with it. Can someone help me evolve it :/. Oh and I also need to evolve my Phantump into Trevenant. I will be sooo grateful guys

jim_420

5ivBank Ball Breeder
hey im looking for a friend who can help me evolve a bunch of pokemon at varying times (depending on their lvl). ill help anyone who can help me in the future. my friend code is 3711-7564-6151

Lady Umbreon

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

Empoleon2

EDIT: Trade done!

Last edited:

LeoX

Smashing Pumpkaboos
Looking for some one to help me evolve my Magmar and Dusclops! Please and Thank you!!:)

Rhith

Just need to evolve Porygon-2 and the dex is done!

Last edited:

Kronus09

Need help evolving my seadra. Thanks.
Edit: still looking for someone.

Last edited:

Rhith

Edit: All done, thanks!

Last edited:

whippo_orwill

Hi everyone,

I need some help with my Conkeldurr. Let me know if you need to trade evolve too.
PM me!

DJLowrider

Hello, everyone. My post here today is burdened with glorious purpose. I have nine Pokemon with whom I need assistance trade evolving them. They are:

Spritzee -> Aromatisse
Seadra -> Kingdra
Dusclops -> Dusknoir
Magmar -> Magcargo
Rhydon -> Rhyperior
Slowpoke -> Slowking
Clamperl -> Huntail
Clamperl -> Gorebyss
Shelmet -> Accelgor

I have all the items required and equipped on their respective Pokemon, and I have a Karrablast as well in case someone needs Escavalier evolved as well for the Shelmet trade. All I need is someone willing to help me get these done. For your troubles I can offer both my thanks and maybe an item for you. I've got a fair amount of stuff accumulated and would gladly offer something in compensation for this.

What makes this "glorious", by the way, is these are the last nine Pokemon I need to complete the XY Pokedex and get my Shiny Charm. This will be the first time I'll have completed a Pokedex in any Pokemon game. So needless to say, I'm pretty happy and excited for this.

Contact me via PM if you'd like to set up a time we can do this. I live in the Eastern United States for reference time-wise. Thank you if you read this far for your time and consideration. :)

Edit: Trades complete, as is my Pokedex! :D

Last edited:

EGGS

Although I was recently helped out with my Kadabra, I'm still willing to evolve anyone's Pokemon. It's vaguely satisfying.