• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Daughterofdin

I offer evolving/leveling services, I do trade backs, offer stones, and will level up your pokemon to the proper evolving level. PM me for details and offers, or check out my trade shop (DaughterofDin's Trading and Service Shop!), and I don't ask for anything to fancy in return for evolving.

stardust1

Hey all
I'm trying to complete my dex and need a trade buddy to help me evolve trade only Pokemon and then trade them back to me.
Let me know if you can help :)

whippo_orwill

Hi everyone. I need some help again evolving my two Gurdurr's. Let me know if you're interested! Pm me

Last edited:

gab_link

Edit: Thanks to Klinny for the trade :D

Hey guys!

I have a shiny Seadra I'd like to trade/evolve!
I would prefer trading it vs a shiny, legendary or event pokemon just to be safe.

Just PM me,

GaBe

Last edited:

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Need help evolving a Haunter to Gengar, I'm online right now. leave me a message here or reply, I'll be checking here often until I finish the trade. Would like to get it done ASAP.
-sleep time-
I'll try again later

Last edited:

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Aaand I'm back online, trying to find that trade again to evolve my Haunter.
(10:05pm here) I'll be up for a few hours checking here, either PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested in helping, I'll return the favor and help you evolve what you might need too.
-edit-
(1:15am) still could use the trade~ hopefully before i have to go sleep again and make another post tomorrow. ^^

Last edited:

Aareon

I need help evolving my Seadra & Magmar. PM me if you can help :)

petrolpete

Looking to evolve my febass, if anyone could help, that would be great. Please pm me if you can help.

traded it. thanks

Last edited:

Wei

Casual
Need help evolving my Machoke into Machamp, PM me if you can help, thanks!

scizor42

Back from break
Need help evolving 2 of my pokemon. I can help you evolve yours too. PM me if you can help!

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Need to evolve my Seadra to Kingdra. Have Dragon Scale. Please PM me if you can do tradebacks!