• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

RSPM

Hi!

I have 3 haunters that need to evolve. Could anyone please help?

Thanx!

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
Could anyone help me evolve my Magmar? :)

Last edited:

Danny1221

I still my haunter doing, I've private messaged you RSPM because you're online at this time of posting I'll be available all night tonight people drop me a pm if available?

Glayce

Need help evolving a few pokes, willing to help out others. PM!

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
I got the help I needed.

Last edited:

doomtree

Hey I'm looking for help to trade/evolve a couple pokes.
PM me if you'd be willing to help out :)
I'm willing to help you out if i can as well.

Lil'Ferch

Hi, I need help evolving a Haunter. I'd be willing to help anyone else evolving their pokemon also.

tzhaa

Looking for a swirlix to trade for my spritzee with held items, then trade back once both are evolved so both parties get all the dex entries. PM if you're interested.