• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Help me please, haunted to gengar. Pm me or reply here

whippo_orwill

Anyone willing to help out with my Politoed :)?

PM me!

trade done thanks to pwnswitchclik :)

Last edited:

Del

Shiny Hunt Failure
I need to evolve my haunter.Plz pm me!

Looking for two evo trades. I have two of both Pokémon that I need evolved, so I will let you keep the other for your help.

Both are Super-sized Pumpkaboo, two Impish natured, two Careful natured, both of each have IV stats of 31/31/31/x/31/31.

PM me if you have the time to help me out.

Mokepon22

Need help evolving my Haunter, PM/VM me :)

GoldenR418

Johtos Finest!
Anyone who can help me evolve a pokemon now quickly will be aawarded a 5 iv HA pokemon. Pm me fast!

Hey guys! I need help evolving several of my Pokemon. I can help you back if you want, or I also have some Pokemon with HA to give you in return. Please PM me!!

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I need to evolve my Scyther, I am also willing to help anyone with their pokemon, PM me if anyone is interested.

maka87

Hey guys im looking for a trading partner to help evolve phantump and haunter. Could anyone help with that? thanks :)

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I have already helped a lot of people just pm me if I don't find you love to help. also I am on the forum at school so That does not mean I am on my ds.

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Hi I'd like some help help to evolve my kingdra and poliwrath.

Looking for help to evolve my Scyther into Scizor.

In return for your time, I can offer an IV bred Scyther, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Technician ability, Quick Guard/Revenge/Night Slash as egg moves, plus your choice of nature (Adamant or Careful). I can also let it hold a Metal Coat so your's can evolve.

PM me if you can help.

Last edited:

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
Hello! I would love some assistance evolving my Poliwhirl into a Politoed. I will gladly help with your evolution trades as well if you need it :) My friend code is in my signature I will pop up as 'Nicolette'. PM me and let me know :) Thanks in advance!