• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I need help with two trades.

First, I need help evolving my Scyther.
I will provide the Metal Coat.

Second, I need help evolving one of my shiny Poliwhirls.
I will provide the King's Rock.

If someone could help me evolve these two Pokémon, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

EDIT:
Both Done.

Last edited:

PEgebjerg

Hello guys! :)

I'm in the process of filling my Pokédex.
So i've caught every single Pokémon that evolves through trading, and given them the items they need.
Unfortunatly i don't have anybody to trade with, so i wondered if somebody here would help me evolve them, if not all, then at least some om them.
I would really appreciate it.

PEgebjerg
fc: 2466-3797-7579

EDIT: Trades completed :)

Last edited:

Mega Gobli

The Best
I need someone who can help me evolve my Seadra. But, I also want to transfer it over to my Y adventure while it carries a Gardevoirite for my Gardevoir, which I am using. So, it would be several trades, and I will pay whoever helps me do this handsomely, maybe a shiny with an item. Pm offers.

Edit--Cancel that, someone was cool enough to help me out. ^^

Last edited:

memmons

I need help evolving my swirlix, pm me if you need help as well, I'll help anyone else even after it's evolved as well!

dracon1

Just Monika
need help evolving my scyther into scizor

willing to give my master ball as payment or help evolve someone elses pokemon

Kurry

Hey need help evolving 6 pokemon. Bare in mind two of them are karrablast and shelmet, so obviously you'll have to trade me the specific pokemon for them to evolve.

FC: 4253-4728-1718

Pm me.

kaicergs

Need help evolving 3 pokes, will help back

done

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Greetings.
I need help evolving my recently caught shiny Clamperl into a shiny Gorebyss.
I will provide the Deep Sea Scale.
I can also help evolve someone else's Pokémon in the process.

Thank you.

EDIT: Trade Completed.

Last edited:

bdawg714

Need help evolving 3 of my pokemon will help with yours

trade completed.

Last edited:

RandomGuy27

I need help evolving a couple Pokemon. Help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: No longer need help.

Last edited:

ScubaSteve3465

Im trying to get an Accelgor by trading. I have a Karrablast and Shelmet lvl 30 each. If someone can help me please post back here. I would be eternally grateful.