• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Hello! I'm looking for someone to help me evolve two Feebas, my pumkaboo and my haunter.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Would someone here mind helping me evolve a Haunter?

(my info should be in my signature)

I got help with this already, thanks.

Last edited:

Shao-May

Trainer in training
Still need help to help me evolve 4 pokémon please.

I need help evolving my event pumpkaboo. Help would really be appreciated and of course i will return the favour if need. Pm me if you want to help!

Mre

If anyone needs help evolving their pokemon or needs an item to evolve their pokemon I can help

Zivinolette

Livin' The Dream
Looking to get my Feebas evolved into Milotic. Willing to help with trade evolution if needed, just PM me. Thanks in advance!! :)

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
I need help transferring and possibly transferring over pokemon from my x to my y since I don't have pokebank.

loujitac

need help to evolve rhydon into rhyperior, I can help with anything in return

I need to evolve my Dusclops to Dusknoir, I can help you with that in return. Please add my FC 5258-0308-8858, PM me your FC once you've added me and let's get this going :D

All done. Cheers.

Last edited:

chubb-o-wub

need help evolving a pumpkaboo and haunter. My fc is 0061 0322 0822. Will help with dex entry if possible or other trade evolving.
Preferably, I can trade today from 3 to 4:30 PM CST.

Last edited:

pokemonking777

FC:4012-4622-8473
PLease help me evolve my Phantump. PM me if you would like to help :]

Tangeh

SO I'm super late signing up for the trick-or-treat friendlies and I need my pumpkaboo evolved into a gourgeist within the next... *checks clock* uh two hours.

So if anybody can help ASAP please PM ;__;