• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Megametaross

Need help evolving my rhydon. Willing to help others evolve their pokes as well.

Last edited:

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
Need help evolving my Electabuzz. It's already holding an Electrizer.

Last edited:

arcadia51

Robot Master
need help evolving rhydon already holding evolution item, will give a free 5iv jolly gible with eggmoves thrash, outrage, scary face, iron head

Mokepon22

Still seeking someone planning on starting a new file on any of their games, PM me please I need one thing transferred

Karma971

Hi. I would like to evolve my slowpoke in slowking. Pm me if interested.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Need help evolving my Kadabra!!!!

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
anyone free to help trade evolve ???

I'll help you out, just send me your fc. Might go to bed soon though, so can do it in the morning too.

Can someone help me evolve my Haunter? PM me (name your price). FC in sig. Thanks!

sidrick

would anyone mined helping me trade evo a few pokemon?

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Need help evolving one pokemon, drop me a PM if you can help real quick.

If I don't reply right away, let me know what times you're on *in the PM* and i'll get back to you, since it's rather late and I wont keep checking here forever. =P

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
thanks for the help nanoi ^^

Last edited: