• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Hi. I need help evolving 5 pokes :) let me know if you are avaiable

Thanks in advance!

EthanZ

Trade Complete - many thanks!

Best,
EZ

Last edited:

MazDan

Simple request...If someone could help me trade evolve my Shelmet into Accelgor, that would be great. I could help with whatever you need as well. For those willing to help, please don't forget I need to trade Shelmet with a Karrablast for the evolution to happen. Thanks in advance!

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Hi, I need someone to help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor. I should be on for a couple of hours. A free Lucky Egg for whoever can help me!

RexH

Need help trade evolving a slurpuff
My friend code is: 0473-9218-6273

Trade done! Tnxs to Sharingan

Last edited:
Hi guys, I figure this is the community/place to ask for some help. I'm after some help evolving my Kadabra, Graveler and Machoke. Always wanted to do a playthrough of the game with their evolutions and decided to try and make it happen.

My friend code is 1779-2650-1922. Let me know what we need to do as I'm new to using the online community thing.
Thanks!

EDIT: Trades complete, thanks to Battra

Last edited:

Battra

I am available all day to help with Trade evolving Pokemon if anyone needs it, just shoot me a pm.

prd797

Quiet Poster
Hey, I'm looking for help evolving four Pokemon via trade. If anybody can assist me in doing that, send me a PM. I'd be greatly appreciative!

Edit: Trades completed.

Last edited:

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Anyone help me evo my onix to steelix please.

Done

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hi there. I'm in need of someone to help evolve my Magmar. Would appreciate it very much, thanks! :)

Edit: Completed

Last edited:

Baylex

Hi, I need help evolving my poliwhirl to politoed. PM ME! thanks!!

Edit: complete! Thank you Battra

Last edited:

peacock

714/719
Looking for someone to help me evolve some pokemon. After I get Porygon 2, Porygon Z, and Slurpuff I'm done with my dex so I would really really appreciate your help. I will need to do Slurpuff and Porygon first and then quit and return to evolve Porygon 2 to Porygon Z.

EDIT: Done, thank you!

Last edited: