• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Xx_PR_Legend_xX

Pokemon Breeder
I need help evolving my Pumpkaboo so please help and dont steal plz thank u

DanteKoriyu

I still need help evolving a lot of trade evolution Pokemon, but I don't want to burden anyone with all of them and just trading can get a little boring anyway. So, for right now, I need some help evolving 3; 2 Rhydon and a Machoke.

If you want to help out, PM me to let me know. We can trade whenever you see me on.

Last edited:
I'll be home 2 hours from when this post is posted, I'll be able to do 1 trade for someone, in trade for my Haunter, because I want it to become a Gengar. ^^ So message me if you have time at 13:00 GMT+1 and need a trade evolution yourself!

Edit: Sorry had something come up, sorry for the people that pm'd me. I got time from now for the next 3 hours now though, so please pm me if you want to trade. :)

Last edited:

Smasher

Hi, can someone help me evolve my scyther into scizor and some one get me the item so I can evolve my rhydon- I'll give it back, just need to use it too evolve.

Moonsorrow

Looking to evolve my Haunter.

Edit: Have evolved it.

Last edited:
You can help me evolve my kadabra let's trade pm me when ready

sephwynt

Hi, I hope someone can help me evolve my Kadabra. I can help trade evolve something in return. PM me if you can help! My FC is 0104-0252-5655. Thanks!

Edit: Trade done, thanks!

Last edited:

Ecosean

Greetings, need help evolving my Haunter. Will help trade evolve as well. PM me if you are able to help. FC at Signature. Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

pmacob

Looking to evolve my Haunter. Will help someone else evolve a Pokemon through trade as well. PM me. Thanks in advance!

bushie

hey,i need help evolving my slowpoke and rhydon i don't want to put it on the gts i might get suckered so msg if interested i'll return the favor

Outburstz

I have a Magmar I want to evolve but I don't know where to go to get the Magmarite

Edit: Never mind just found it and bought it

Last edited:

DanteKoriyu

I still need help evolving a lot of trade evolution Pokemon, but I don't want to burden anyone with all of them and just trading can get a little boring anyway. So, for right now, I need some help evolving 6; 2 Haunters and the 4 forms of Pumpkaboo. 5 Pokemon: Shelmet, Karrablast, Graveler and 2 Poliwhirl.

If you want to help out, PM me to let me know. We can trade whenever you see me on.

Last edited:

sorrowless_joe

I have a box full of Pokemon I need to trade to evolve, so if anyone wants help evolving something let me know and I will definitely help out :)

sugbukz

Not sure where to post this but I am starting a second game and would like to keep 3-4 of my pokemon from my first play through. If anyone is willing to trade me and hold my pokemon for a couple of days I'd be willing to offer my masterball or something for the servicd

Chrattac

Need help to evolve my Kadabra and Haunter, can help with anything for exchange, PM your FC

Mine are: 5455-9491-6478 , Ign: Erika

CakeLord

I need help to evolve my haunter. I would appreciate it if anyone would help my Friend code is 5300-9106-6244 . Pm your friend code to me if you're willing to help! Thanks in advance!

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
need help evolving my spritzee. pm me.

Tommi89

i'd like to evolve my karrablast, pm me if you can help. If you have some pkmn to evolve i can help you back.

FC: 3153 4287 8436

Trade done!

Last edited:

Eldéen

Hey there, I'd like to evolve my haunter. I'd really appreciate if someone was willing to do a fast trade. Don't really know what to offer in return, maybe it would be easiest, if someone, too, needs a trade evolution.

My FC: 0103 9000 2235
Ingame-Name: Eldéen

PM me please and thanks in advance!

Luxies

Hallo there, I need help evolving my Scyther and Haunter because I've got no friends. If anyone would be willing to help out real quick that would be great, of course I'll help out with any pokemon you need help evolving with too. PM me please and thank you.

Trainer name: Crow
FC: 3067-5624-7445

Edit: Thanks evolved, if anyone else needs help feel free to PM me if I'm online.

Last edited: