• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

remy700

Trainer
I would like to trade evolve a pokemon or two. I am also happy to help with any evolutions you may have. Please PM me if you can help or need help. Thanks.

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
trade done!

Last edited:

JonT

Hello. I need help evolving 2 Clamperls and a Kadabra. I also want to trade some pokemon from my X version to my Omega Ruby

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
Need help evolving a graveler and a kadabra,

FC: 2423 5557 3349

Mohammed

Need help evolving a Haunter. Please pm me

Chriskona

Done, thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I need some help to evolve my feebas and a scyther pm me if you are willing to help

Trade completed

Last edited:

Utopia Realm

Edit: Completed

Last edited:

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I could really use some help evolving rhydon pm me if interested

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I'm willing to help evolving your pokemon if you can help me transfer 5 of my pokemon from my X to my AS. I don't have pokebank xD

Edit: Completed

Last edited:

Gyaraderp

Herp Derp
I need to finish my dex by trading for my Porygon2, Electabuzz, and Magmar (and maybe one more). And I'm done!! Please PM me and thank you.

marill117

Hi everyone,
I need help evolving my Scyther. Please PM me if you can help!

EDIT: Trade completed. Thank you!

Last edited: