• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

RzK

Meow
Hi,
I need help evolving my Scyther (x2) into a Scizor. If you can help, please PM me or reply to this thread.
Thanks.

Can do this.

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
Have a few I need to evolve. Any one care to help??)

PM me

Hi again, I need help evolving my Kadabra and Machoke on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I would really appreciate it.

PM me if interested.

I'll be more than glad to assist - PM me back

Done - enjoy your Alakazam and Machamp!

Last edited:

gtab x3

Hey guys I could really use some help in evolving my in game Kadabra, I'm willing to help someone else in return.

My FC is 4656 6891 6580

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
I could use a hand evolving a pair of Electabuzz. If anyone can help, add me! My FC is 0318-8048-1351.

If you're on right now I can help you out real quick

Done!

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Hey, could anyone help me bring my torkoal from x to as? Don't have anyone to trade with, and I'd like to bring it over. Have some ha pokes or pp ups to offer.

mikeLawliet

Shinigami
Hey everyone, I've got a couple pokemon that I need to trade to evolve for my living dex so if anyone else needs to trade to evolve some of their pokemon, pm me

Hasty

Moonside
I need help to evolve Karrablast and Shelmet for my living Dex.^^
Obviously, I can help evolve your Pokemon in return. (You need to have Karrablast and Shelmet, also, to evolve mine)
PM me please. Thanks.

Done. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

WillDaSnail

Soon™?
I need help to evolve Karrablast and Shelmet for my living Dex
Obviously, I can help evolve your Pokemon in return. (You need to have Karrablast and Shelmet, also, to evolve mine)
PM me please. Thanks.

PM sent. PM me back and we'll try to work something out. I do need those Dex entries as well.

All set and done! Enjoy your Escavalier and Accelgor! And thank you for helping me evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking and my lightly-colored Poliwrath into a blue-and-pink Politoed :)

If anyone can help me trade-evolve a Clamperl into Gorebyss (Deep Sea Scale is provided courtesy of me), I would be deeply appreciated. Bonus: I'm also looking for the Dex entry for Yveltal, and I will be more than happy if this can be executed in the same trade. If anyone's interested, please let me know here or via PM :D

Done - thank you Refia! Kalos Dex complete! :)

Last edited:

Refia2309

If anyone can help me trade-evolve a Clamperl into Gorebyss (Deep Sea Scale is provided courtesy of me), I would be deeply appreciated. Bonus: I'm also looking for the Dex entry for Yveltal, and I will be more than happy if this can be executed in the same trade. If anyone's interested, please let me know here or via PM :D

Sent you a pm :)

Poisoned Youth

Sultan of Snark
Hi. I need to evolve my Kadabra! Pretty straightforward!

FC: 4399-1897-9999
IGN: Anathema

Done! Thanks.

Last edited:

mokrain

Hi, I'm looking to evolve my scyther into a scizor. Hopefully I can help you out too. :)

Trade complete, thank you!

Last edited:

LambzGoHard

Anyone help me trade evolve my Pokémon? I've got around 19 ready to evolve for my living Dex on X (including Shelmet & Karrablast).

Friend Code is 0104-2462-7784 or PM me.