• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Astrint

Breeding Star
Edit: I got a friend to help.

Last edited:

KartDriver3412

Trying for Success
Hi, so I need help with five different evolutions here. I know its bit much but I'd really appreciate anyone who is willing to help even if its only for a couple of evolutions :D

Blado

;064; -> ;065;​

I would like help evolving my Kadabra. Please add me if you're willing to help. :) 4699//9621//6750

Resolved

Last edited:

nandamaung

Hi, I need help evolving my Graveler to Golem. Please add me if you're willing to help.

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
I need help to evolve some Pokemon. Pm me if you can help
Trades done

Last edited:

Corrodus

Happy to help people trade evolve, I also need a Gengar asap :) if you want me to help, PM me. My friend code is on my profile. New here but been playing for 10+ years. Also, good to meet you all.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Could someone help me evolve my Porygon into a Porygon 2? Feel free to PM me if you can. Thanks! :)

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my Machoke. Please VM/PM me if you can!

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

Camaro44

I have several pokemon that need to be trade evolved, PM me if you can spare some time to help.

EDIT: trade completed

Last edited:

id013

flaming one
HI POKETRAINERS!
I need help evolving 2 porygon to porygon2
and a dusclops in a dusknoir

pm me please
FC: 1306-5887-5967

dinomiah

Greetings,

I'm looking to evolve my Electabuzz in Y pre-elite four, which means you would need to give up your Electrizer. I'm happy to replace it or trade you one of the several mega stones I don't plan on using from another game. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

Zesty101

Hi,
I need some help evolving a bunch of Pokemon that only evolves via trading (e.g Haunter, Magmar into Magmortar).
Please message me if you can help.
Thanks