1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 16, 2013.

1. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

I need help evolving one of my shiny Swirlixes. I will provide the Whipped Dream.
    Please PM me to help. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. Lucian947

Lucian947 Gym Leader

I need help evolving an Electabuzz and a Magmar, so I'd be very grateful to anyone who can help;

I can also help anyone else who wants to evolve something;

PM me if you're interested;

TRADE Complete

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. liquorice175

liquorice175 New Member

I got lucky while breeding and managed to get a shiny Scyther with good IV so I wanted to post here to make sure I could find a trustworthy person to help me evolve it.
    PM me if you're willing to help me out! (I'll also gladly help you evolve something back if you'd like)

4. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

I am back with another trade.

I recently hatched a high IV Porygon, and I need help evolving it into both a Porygon2 and a Porygon-Z.
    I will supply both the Up-Grade and the Dubious Disc. We can evolve it into the Porygon2, do a tradeback, then I can attach the Dubious Disc. After that, we can go back into the trade for the Porygon-Z.
    If someone can help me, that will be appreciated.

Please PM me to help me. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  5. PsychoKing47

PsychoKing47 Well-Known Member

Anyone able to help me with tradebacks to be able to evolve Spritzee, Swirlix, Rhydon, Poliwhirl, Clamperl and Scyther? Please message me if you're willing to spare the time.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  6. reinofc

reinofc Member

Sorry, back again - I need help with another transfer and this thread's the closest seeing as it's tradebacks.
    It's only one Pokemon and I'm totally up for helping anyone else who needs help evolving or transferring.

Thanks! owo

7. monepok

monepok Pokémon nerd

Edit: Never mind, I realized I could trade evolve with myself through GTS.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  8. PsychoKing47

PsychoKing47 Well-Known Member

Anyone able to help me evolve a Seadra into Kingdra. I have the item as well, so no need to worry about that. I can also help evolve other people's Pokemon for them if they help me out with this.

Thanks again in advance.

EDIT: Also need help evolving a Magmar into a Magmortar if anyone is willing to lend a hand.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  9. ray.alexander

ray.alexander Ace Trainer

I need help evolving my Onix into a Steelix. I have a mirror coat just need help to trade it then trade it back

10. Ryohei

Ryohei Shiny Hunter

Help me evolve my Electabuzz please. Thanks :)

edit:
    done

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  11. Sharapova

Sharapova Run Run

Can someone help me to evolve my Porygon into Porygon-Z and 2 other pokemons? Please :3 I got all the items!

12. Andrewsmiith

Andrewsmiith New Member

I will!

FC: 2294 7896 7642

13. Shyo Dead

Shyo Dead Golden Star

I can help and im looking for an azurill if you happen to have one I also have extra electivire and magmortar if anyone needs one or both ;)

14. nickelliebear

nickelliebear New Member

Looking for someone to help evolve some pokes. Message me if you'd like to help!

15. Piankero

Piankero New Member

Need to quickly evolve Kadabra via trade. If you are willing to help please PM me!

16. ray.alexander

Still need help evolving your kadabra? I need to evolve mine as well

17. ray.alexander

Can someone please help me evolve my kadabra?!? I've been trying to find someone for a while now and no one seems to want to help out. I don't have any friends that play Pokemon and I don't wanna ask passersby. Please someone help me, I just trade you my kadabra and you trade it back, that's all.

18. LunarDD

LunarDD Member

Hello I Can help can you help me trade 6 pokemon from one game to another?

19. Need help evolving my machoke if somebody can help

20. Golden_Arcanine

Golden_Arcanine Well-Known Member

EDIT: Trade Completed

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016