• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Pathfinder

No Angel
Then you've come to the right place.

Post here if you're looking for help to evolve your Pokemon (like Feebas into Milotic and etc), or whether you're just willing to help out someone evolve their Pokemon.

All Trade Forum and general Serebii Forum Rules apply, and If you try to scam another user you will be blacklisted and I will devote all my attention to making you miserable. So don't even try it =).

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
I want to evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking. PM me please.

Last edited:

Drakath569

Fire Dragon Slayer
Need help to evolve my Karrablast and shelmet

in order for them to evolve u must also have a karrablast and a shelmet

Karrablast -> Shelmet
Shelmet -> Karrablast

PM Me :)

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd love to help people evolve their Pokémon :) Just PM me and hope I'm online at that moment ;) But now I'm going to sleep!

Spade33

Hey!, As SOON as Someone finds a Houndoomite, I WILL SEND YOU JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.....including a Manectrite! PM me whenever!

Friend Code: 3539-9325-6756

ArcHeavyGunner

I'll help with whatever trading needs I can.

Grey0918

Hai guys. So i'm fairly new to the serebii forums, and i've always been a casual player (beat the game move-on kinda guy and also semi-plays competitively Showdown etc.). Now i've decided to just collect as much as i can. So i would like to request someone who i can constantly trade with (preferably a Pokemon X player), so we can help each other out :) Just PM me or reply on this thread if you're willing. Thanks :D

PS: My friend code is 4957-3266-5535
PPS: Sorry if it's in the wrong topic/thread. Didn't know where i could out this. So please bear with me. Thanks.

edonub

Hello. I could use some help evolving my Scyther, just PM me.
Done.

By the way, I will help as well if anyone needs to evolve anything, PM me for that as well. :p

Last edited:

jakz

Hello everybody i was hoping if someone could help me evolve my pumpkaboo. I would very much appreciate it! :)

Btw my friend code is 2578-3252-8465 or you can pm me first if you like

Last edited:

Mr_Mystery

Man of Mysteries
I will be on for another few hours.
I do trade evolutions! Just send me a request. :)

If you need to, send me a PM on here if I fail to respond.

Last edited:

Roguenarok

I want to evolve my Scyther! I will also be available to help people with trade evolutions pretty much all day tomorrow, as I'm off work. =D

In the process of updating my sig with my info.

Boban

Hi guys im new to forum and i would like to ask for help with evolving my Kadabra, if someone is fancy plz add me my code is 3239-3444-5681 and name is Boban :)

Exciter

Looking to evolve a Graveler. Can offer some bred Fennekin with 31 IVs in Special Attack, and any other starter.
Send me a message

Mye

Someone has to win..
Need help evolving my phantump, and possibly my helioptile. Will offer a pp-up if someone can help me evolve both within the next hour.

JChaosW

Master Trader
Willing to help anyone evolve their pokemon just send me a PM My friend code is 1332-8514-3365