• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Someone pls pm me if you'll help me evolve my scyther and if you do I'd like you to evolve a pokemon holding an item too so I don't get ripped off thanks!

Titanhunter

Looking for someone to help evolve spritzee and swirlix, happy to evolve two of yours as well :), Friend code in signature, PM me if available, thanks :)

Looking for someone to help evolve spritzee and swirlix, happy to evolve two of yours as well :), Friend code in signature, PM me if available, thanks :)

I can help you and you can help me!

Jorge2407

Someone who could please help me evolve my Kadabra, I will give protean hasty froakie with good IV's as a reward, or timid Larvestas :)

insanityturtle

I would like to trade my Spritzee with Sachet to get an Aromatisse please. FC is 0061 0848 8314. PM if you would like to help. I do wish to trade back so I can have mine.

Mr.FusRoDah

I need some help evolving my Rhydon.
PM me if you can help.

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
Could someone help me evolve my Spritzee, it would be much appreciated if you couls help me. Please pm me if you can help

Ahahah thankyou so much for helping me ;) ahahah my Aromatisse is so amazing

Last edited:

Jrodie

I would like to evolve my Kadabra, so can i have some help please?

Also i am willing to help anyone with their's

~Jordie~

I need help evolving my Scyther and Kadabra! PM me if you can help out, much appreciated :D

I need help in evolving my Karrablast! Also I am willing to help others as long as I'm connected. Just send me a Pm so I can know. Thanks!

ovidkid

I need help evolving seven of my pokemon Seadra spritzer dusclops rhydon magma and electabuzz

AlexBW

Better, though...
Please, I need help evolving my Phantump, PM Me, please :D

n0thinq

helly, i need help evolving my scyther into scizor, got the scyther with metalcoat already, just add me and pm me, thank u =)

ChaosSF

Need help evolving my Seadra Friend code 1220-6462-0214 name is drake

status done

Last edited: