• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
hi, i completed the game and it's the first time i have the chance to have traded pokemon that are mine. I have lots of pokemon i want to evolve, 17 including shelmett and karrablast. If anyone can help me or also want's to evolve their pokemon PM me, i really appreciate.

Rsr57

I offer swirlix with whipped dream for spritzee with sachet(or aromatisse). Don´t need to keep it, only need for pokedex if you want to keep it.

Last edited:

Cronachan

Can I get help evolving my super sized pumpkaboo? Hes already EV'd and such so no pumpkaboo swapping please.

FC- 4468-1557-7451

Soilydude

Metagross Master
Looking to evolve my Haunter if anyone is able to help trade and trade back with me :)

sorrowless_joe

I have only a handful of Pokemon left to evolve to finish my Dex so if anyone wants a hand evolving something let me know and I'll happily help out!

Someone mind helping me evolve my Poliwhirl into a Politoad? PM me if you can help me, thanks

Dingledots

Not sure if this is in the right place, so sorry if it isn't.

I'm looking for someone with a non-English game (Japanese, Spanish, German, etc.) to trade my 5 IV Aron egg to and have them hatch it and then trade it back. It's already pretty close to hatching so it shouldn't be long. I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

venomdank

Can someone please trade back with me please my friend.code on my sig. Thanks :)

Wilenius

Shiny Hunter
any1 here who has pokemon X version?

and are willing to help me out with a thing? ^-^

PM me for details, this should not take that long. ill give you some good pokemon in return :)

bushie

i need help evolving seadra,slowpoke and rhydon i'll help you out in return msg

jaym0ua

Looking to trade Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y!!!! PM me if you're interested!!!

Disciple25

If you someone could help me evolve my haunter it would be much appreciated :) PM if you can help, and happy to help you evolve as many pokemon as you need in return.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
I can help evolving pokemon, PM me if you want. I am usually playing online mondays and thursdays.

Sebenta

Trading a Spritzee holding Satchet for another Spritzee holding Satchet.

My FC is 0533-5443-3421

Crazy Steve

I'm looking for someone that can help me evolve my Haunter. PM me if you can help.

EDIT: Got help. :)

Last edited:

webslinger9

Need help evolving a scyther. PM me if you can help. Thank you.

Edit: All set

Last edited: