• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

24birds

Shiny Breeder
I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my shiny seadra into kingdra and my swirlix into slurpuff!! Pm if you'd like to help :) Have pokerus if you want that in return :)

----
Got help! :)

Last edited:

Juanito

Ace Trainer
I'm looking to evolve my Haunter. Pm me if you're willing to help. Edit Someone helped me already thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for help evolving Rhydon to Rhyperior, Swirlix to Slurpuff, Scyther to Scizor, Poliwhirl to Politoed, and Slowpoke to Slowking
Please PM me if interested
Thanks

EDIT: Trades Complete

Last edited:

bankaibahamut

Casual Trainer
Edit: completed, thanks rams.

Last edited:

CamelPK

Shiny Hunter
Need help evolving my swirlix willing to help anyone evolve their pokemon just hit me with a pm.

shadowkitty21

pokemon breeder
need some help evolving my scyther happy to help anyone else to pm me please

RoboSushi

Can someone pls help me evlove my swirlix I can help evolve if you want to pm me pls

Fc: 4167-5522-9513

Safari normal: audino,chansey,and aipom

(Edit) trade completed thanks deathbro

Last edited:
Hey everyone I am litterally three Pokemon away from having as much of the National Dex completed that is legal possible at the moment. Really need someone to trade and return my Electabuzz, Magmar and Dusclops holding their Electrizer, Magmarizer and Reaper Cloth respectively. Thank you in advance VERY MUCH!!!

FC: 3540-0245-7373

black01

Looking for someone to help me evolve my scyther can evolve whatever you need too just hit me with a pm
*edit trade done

Last edited:

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
need help evolving my haunter to gengar PLZ pm me if you can help

The7Prophet

Need help evolving my Karrablast, so need someone with a Shelmet. Willing to help you also, PM me if you're interested. Thanks :)

Lokoxile

Art Director
Need a quick trade to evolve my Kadabra. More than happy to help you evolve one of yours.

XY FC: 0662-2844-2299

Bradshaw

Veteran
I need some kind soul to help evolve my haunter, please and thank you

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Can someone help me evolve my Shelmet?