• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Szarkai

Pokemon Breeder
This isn't evolving per say, but I wasn't sure where else to ask. x: Is there anyone with a non-English language game who'd be willing to hatch an egg for me (just a few steps to go) and trade it back?
Please PM if you've got a moment to help me out. c: My FC is 0087-3709-1794

Last edited:

HEROxPANDA

I LIKE CHEESE
would anyone be kind enough to help me evolve my kadabra :) pm me if you can help

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
EDIT: Thank you Otamon for your help, and again, I hope you enjoy your new Magmortar. ^^

That said, if anyone else wants/needs help evolving a Pokemon via Trading, feel free to ask me for help. I'm always willing to help out however I can. ^^

Last edited:

bankaibahamut

Casual Trainer
Edit: completed. Thanks ThomasCro.

Last edited:

ThomasCro

Need help evolving

Karrablast, Shelmet, Poliwhirl and Scyther.

FC: 0791-2451-0815

Last edited:

Loki69

Help with scyzor

Hi everyone i nid help with evolving my scyther, ive tried with others and unfortunately no one was willing to help... Heres my fc 1736-0046-0171 jay

darthzabrin

Pokemon Lord
need help evolving scyther. will be online for the next hour or so. pm me if you need help

TattooedFox

Hi. I need help evolving my Phantump into Trevenant. Can anyone help? Thanks :)

CamelPK

Shiny Hunter
Need help evolving pm me if you can please.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
I'd like to help some people evolve their Pokemon. Just send me a PM if interested. I'm online now.

mannyguy

Cascade Trainer
Hello Everyone,

I need help, not evolving Pokemon, but trading them from one game to the other. Can I trust to trade with someone on X so they can trade the pokemon back on Y. Thank you. PM me.