• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

vallejoarmy

Hello everyone,
I would like to help with evolving my Scyther into Scizor. My FC is in my sig as well as my friend safari pokemon. If you need help with evolving a pokemon, let's help each other! Thanks!

[Edit] Trade completed

Last edited:

quixotis

Hi everyone, need help evolving my scyther please. PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Edit: Done! Thanks DancingKrayt

Last edited:

Aieny

Need halp evolving my hunter to a lovely Gengar :)
PM me!
Edit: got it! thanx CamelPK! ^_^

Last edited:

Machomacho

I need help evolving my swirlix can help evolve other pokemon if you need to

Done

Last edited:

Incandenza

schlemihl
Hi, could someone please help me evolve my Scyther? Thanks! n_n

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
i need help evolving my kadabra i have bred this one special so i need somebody trustworty that will give it back

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
If anyone is online I am looking for some help to evolve my Phantump. I am more interested in someone who is also looking to evolve a Pokemon or is willing to offer a good Pokemon in return as a just in case. I love my Phantump and would prefer to keep her but at the same time I don't want to be ripped off if at all possible. Thanks for the understanding and thanks ahead of time for help with this.

sens_freak_18

Looking for help to evolve the following pokemon:
Phanthump > Trevenant

Rhydon > Rhyperior

Poliwhirl > Politoed

Clamperl > Gorebyss

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr. thanks :)

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Hey everyone,

I need help evolving my Haunter.

PM me if you want to help :)

karathrace

Looking to evolve:

Karrablast & Shelmet
Kadabra
Slowpoke -> Slowking
Boldore