• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

SaviorStorm

I can help someone evolve their pokemon but mind helping me transfer 6 pokemon from my pokemon x to y?

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
I have a Clamperl I need to evolve into a Huntail, could somebody help me? If you're willing to, message me, thanks!

Never mind, got it done!

Last edited:

SushiShake

Pokéfan
Looking to evolve my Scyther. Thanks in advance
EDIT: I've been helped, thanks!

Last edited:

Eevee918

<--Magic Bounce
Hi all! I really want to evolve my Spritzee, but I'd also REALLY like it to be before 1:30 PM EST. My friend code is 0774-4248-8294, and my IGN is Riley H. Please PM me if you are willing :)

Greecko17

Hi there! Looking for someone to help me evolve my Spritzee. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I can also help you evolve your pokemon if needed. :)
EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

backwardinduction

Looking to evolve my scyther and swirlix. Please message me if you're interested. I tried asking on showdown, but I got scammed, at least here I can probably get some honesty.

KingYoshi

Looking for some help to evolve my Dusclops.

darede2002

hi, my fc is 2320-6337-2275, i'm looking for help in evolving swirlix, aromatisse and all the trade with items pokemon in the game,
i'm willing to trade on 1 1 ratio, my poke with the item for yours with the item. nothing fancy, no ivs no shinies only legit pokemon (no clones)

if you wanna trade please send me a pm with the pokemon that you wanna trade and i will pm back asap