• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

CamelPK

Shiny Hunter
Need help evolving spritzee pm me please thanks in advance

A-Time

Need someone to help me evolve my kadabra. PM if you can help me out. Thanks

Edit: been helped

Last edited:

jspiralls

Need help evolving my haunter PM me.

Helped

Last edited:

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Seeking help in evolving my Male Clamperl → Huntail, Female Clamperl → Gorebyss, and Rhydon → Rhyperior. I would VERY MUCH like the other person's back-and-forth trades to be Articuno, Zapdos, and Xerneas so I can get Pokedex data for them, too. Message me if you fit the criteria and are willing to help.

fudgeebar7

Need help evolving my timburr. will give 5IV spitbacks of mawile, scyther, goomy, HA poliwag. pm me please

e20531989

Would anyone mind helping me evolve my Gurdurr? I'll give you a free 4 IV Regenerator Slowpoke or a 4 IV Guts Timburr for your assistance. Thanks!

DDDchu

I need a Electibuzz with it's evolution item and I'll give a Magmar with it's evo item in return. PM me if you're interested

Soilydude

Metagross Master
Looking for someone to help me with some trade - trade backs to evolve some 'mons for my Dex count. Would be very grateful if whoever helped me could send a Spritzze with Sachet so I can get Spritzee and Aromatisse on my Dex (I'll send the Aromatisse back straight away).

Thanks in advance! :)

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'm trying to evolve my Haunter. I don't really have anything to sweeten the deal, but I am more than willing to help someone else evolve their pokemon.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Need help evolving a fair amount of Pokemon; Duosion, Pumpkaboo, Rhydon, Swirlix, etc. All I can offer are some 4IV spitbacks, but I would really appreciate it!

bushie

i need help evolving my dusclops i help you with your trade evos contact if interested

Hailstorm Metagross

Steel-Type Trainer
Need help evolving my Shelmet,Karrablast,Two Clamperls and Seadra.Can also help anyone that needs to evolve their pokemon as well.Pm me if you can help.

hazi

Need help evolving my magmar nad dusclops. Please PM me

barbosa007

Need help to evolve my clamperl....Thanks.