• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
LF someone to help evolve my gurdurr to conkeldurr. pm me! thanks in advance!

Typhlosion_Hunter_Mark

Galaxy Trainer
LF someone to evolve my Haunter to Gengar. PM me please! Thanks in advance!
Edit: done

Last edited:

Tommyb2405

need help evolving my Feebas. will be willing to help others too :)

PM me please

LinkZ

I really need help with evolving my Swirlix and I will of course help you too if you need any Pokemon to evolve!

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:

Lockette

Competitive Player
Got help, thanks.

Last edited:
Hey guys, looking for help with my Phantump. PM or reply works. Thanks in advance everybody! 4699-6367-8158

Edit: Done. Thanks naudna!

Last edited:

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Hi there! I need help evolving a lot of Pokemon by trade: Spritzee, Swirlix, Seadra, Rhydon, Onix, Boldore, Slowpoke, and Clamperl. Please PM me if you can help with trades and trade backs! Thanks! :)

EDIT: Complete! Thanks!

Last edited:

DarkEagle215

Hi there! I need help evolving a lot of Pokemon by trade: Spritzee, Swirlix, Seadra, Rhydon, Onix, Boldore, Slowpoke, and Clamperl. Please PM me if you can help with trades and trade backs! Thanks! :)

I can help evolve all of them for you. In exchange, you wouldn't happen to have Articuno on you that I could trade back and forth for my Pokedex would you?? I will still help you anyway.

xXTreyXx

I need help evolving my Spritzee pm if you can help thanks

Everstoned

Koffing and Weezing
Need someone to trade with to evolve my scizor and gengar. FC in my sig, PM me if you can help out

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

Xadvid

Mastermind
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Feebas and Kadabra.

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

Voodoo151

Hey guys! First time poster, and I have a bit of a more involved request. I have a Scyther on Pokemon Y that I wish to evolve into Scizor and trade to my copy of X (but I lack access second 3DS). Anybody willing to help me out? I have an extra Male Adamant Scyther With technician that I'd be happy to give in exchange for your help! PM or reply is fine, my FC is 4227-2093-7945

Last edited:

jesusranchjohn

Looking for help in evolving my seadra, if anyone would be so kind?