• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

custanius

I need help evolving my seadra, poliwag and haunter, looking for someone who also need evolving so we can help each other out at the same time. Please pm me if you could. my FC: 2638-1250-9597. Thank you!

Last edited:

Kronus09

Need help evolving my phantump.
fc: 1907-8046-6707
thanks

DONE

Last edited:

kc555

Hello, I need help evolving my scyther, I can help evolve your pokemon in exchange. Please and thank you.
Edit trade done

Last edited:

whippo_orwill

HI everyone,

I need some help again with my Slowking, Karrablast and Rhyperior.
If you're interested please PM me :)!

Edit: Trade Done, thanks to snitchrace95!

Last edited:
It's not really about evolving but since I can't find a thread for that I'll post here.
I need a non-German player to hatch my Flabébé egg and send it back to me since I want it to have a foreign ID to increase my chances to find a shiny. The egg only needs a few steps to hatch, I could do the same for you if you want.

Done (but didn't work since the nationality of the egg is already defined)

Last edited:

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
I have a bunch of Pokemon to evolve, including Kadabra, Haunter, Karrablast, Feebas and some crappy Spritzee, Swirlix, Poliwhirl and Dusclops.
I'll be back tomorrow :)

Chill92

Sup, I need some help with the four kalos pokemon that requires trade to evo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Phantump and Pumpkaboo. I would appreciate it :)

Edit: Done

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Edit: All trades done. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

kyle123

Hi, anyone able to help me evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking? I have the Slowpoke and a Kings Rock, I just don't have another device to trade too! :) Please PM me if you can help! :)

SoCoolCurt

TailGlow.Amphro.OhNo
Hey all. Was hoping someone would be able to help me evolve my Slowpoke into a Slowking? Hopefully someone who also needs help with a trade-to-evolve pokemon. PM me if you can lend a hand!

Trade completed! Still don't mind helping people out though if you need hand evolving, good way to collect some more friend safari's and fill my pokedex!

Last edited:

kyle123

Hi guys, anyone around who can help me evolve my Spritzee? I have the Spritzee and Sachet, so just the extra device is needed! :)

xXTreyXx

i need help evolving my swirlix i can help evolve any pokemon you have

need to evolve my feebas. already have the prism scale equipped. Just need to trade. 3ds xl code in sig please.