• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

xXTreyXx

Hey i can help you now if help me with my pokemon

kemal07

Hi everyone!

I still need my Scyther to evolve into a Scizor so I can continue my journey with it. Can someone help me evolve it :/. Oh and I also need to evolve my Phantump into Trevenant. I will be sooo grateful guys

jim_420

5ivBank Ball Breeder
hey im looking for a friend who can help me evolve a bunch of pokemon at varying times (depending on their lvl). ill help anyone who can help me in the future. my friend code is 3711-7564-6151

Lady Umbreon

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

Empoleon2

EDIT: Trade done!

Last edited:

LeoX

Smashing Pumpkaboos
Looking for some one to help me evolve my Magmar and Dusclops! Please and Thank you!!:)

Rhith

Just need to evolve Porygon-2 and the dex is done!

Last edited:

Kronus09

Need help evolving my seadra. Thanks.
Edit: still looking for someone.

Last edited:

Rhith

Edit: All done, thanks!

Last edited:

whippo_orwill

Hi everyone,

I need some help with my Conkeldurr. Let me know if you need to trade evolve too.
PM me!

DJLowrider

Hello, everyone. My post here today is burdened with glorious purpose. I have nine Pokemon with whom I need assistance trade evolving them. They are:

Spritzee -> Aromatisse
Seadra -> Kingdra
Dusclops -> Dusknoir
Magmar -> Magcargo
Rhydon -> Rhyperior
Slowpoke -> Slowking
Clamperl -> Huntail
Clamperl -> Gorebyss
Shelmet -> Accelgor

I have all the items required and equipped on their respective Pokemon, and I have a Karrablast as well in case someone needs Escavalier evolved as well for the Shelmet trade. All I need is someone willing to help me get these done. For your troubles I can offer both my thanks and maybe an item for you. I've got a fair amount of stuff accumulated and would gladly offer something in compensation for this.

What makes this "glorious", by the way, is these are the last nine Pokemon I need to complete the XY Pokedex and get my Shiny Charm. This will be the first time I'll have completed a Pokedex in any Pokemon game. So needless to say, I'm pretty happy and excited for this.

Contact me via PM if you'd like to set up a time we can do this. I live in the Eastern United States for reference time-wise. Thank you if you read this far for your time and consideration. :)

Edit: Trades complete, as is my Pokedex! :D

Last edited:

EGGS

Although I was recently helped out with my Kadabra, I'm still willing to evolve anyone's Pokemon. It's vaguely satisfying.