• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Haddy

In need of trade evolving 13 of my Pokemon, I will be online for approx 2 hours if you want to help me out.
I will also help you evolve any of your Pokemon that need to be trade evolved too.
PM me if you are able to do so.

Hey im looking to trade some megastones from my x version to y version, if anyone could help me I can help you trade any pokes you need to evolve or trde items over etc. PM me Pls.

Last edited:

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
I'm looking to evolve my Gurdurr, if anyone wanted to spare the time. FC is in sig. PM me. Thanks. :)

Edit: Completed! Thanks so much Roosevelt!

Last edited:
Trade done, big thanks to MeteorRider!

Last edited:
Can someone help me evolve my Haunter? PM me (name your price). FC in sig. Thanks!

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I need help in evolving my Kadabra and Haunter, my FC is at the bottomest part of my sig, can help evolve anyone else's pokemon in return.

Edit: Trade completed.

Last edited:

dark_assassin44

Trade complete.

Last edited:

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I have a karrablast that needs evolving...

I also have the shelmet necessary to evolve it, in case you don't have shelmet yourself, so no worries about failing to trigger karrablast's evolution because of the absence of a shelmet in terms of pokemon involved in the individual trade... :)

I can trade you a fully-EV-trained adamant tyranitar, a fully-EV-trained timid noivern, and maybe a pp up or two... I can even help you evolve your pokemon by trading the resulting accelgor to you(if you want to evolve your pokemon too) for your trade-evolve-able pokemon. I'll do what I can to meet your evolution wants...

pm/vm me regarding the above and/or other possible offers...

edit: Above completed yesterday. Thanks, my sister, who may be around in some forum group within the pokemon fandom, although I don't know if she is an sppf member or not...

Last edited:

Danny1221

Greg I'm pm'ed you I need my Haunter evolving :)

FC: 4441-9848-8754

ATM101

Need help with my seadra. I can also help anyone with theirs as well. Friend code below.

0061-1608-3973

Trade complete!

Last edited:

imran3

Nothing much...
I need a little help evolving a few pokemon-

Here are my requests-

Feebas ---> Milotic
Porygon ---> Porygon2
And again, Porygon2 ---> PorygonZ

I'll pay the expenses for the Upgrade and Dubious Disc. I'll tip ya with a HA Froakie/ Fletchindier/ Qualladin/ Ivysaur or others, your choice.

willg

Need help evolving kadabra