• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

rcseeley421

I need some serious help trading 14 pokemon over from my y to my x with multiple held items that I need. Can anyone help me out? I would be ever so grateful

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
hi I'd really appreciate if someone could help me evolve my shiny scyther. took me 6 weeks to breed it dear god. I'll happily trade whoever assists me a giratina or lugia (nicknamed pickle, got it from GTA) of your choice. just pm me your friend code and your choice of legendary.

Edit: DONE :)

Last edited:

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Trying to evolve my Electabuzz, anyone willing to help me out?

Pokemonspecialgerman

Would someone please help me to evolve my haunter? I will give you a comet shard in return.
FC: 0259 0401 0443

Edit: Done, thank you!

Last edited:

Bazza17

Howdy!

I need help evolving my Feebas and Slowpoke into their respective Pokés. I can help anybody evolve whatever they wish in return. Thanks :)

trade completed :)

Last edited:

JChaosW

Master Trader
I need help evolveing my Swirlix and spritzee please pm me with your code if you can help thanks.

Danny1221

Okay guys I'm free all today, I have a graveller to evolve but will help anyone (free of charge :p) only joking I'd never charge, all day.

Just pm me I have email notifications so will likely not take long to reply.

I'm GMT +0 time zone by the way and free until roughly 10PM

Last edited:

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
need to evolve phantump. can i get some help plz? pm me

got it done ty

Last edited:

AegisCave

need help evolving my Scyther.
Willing to help with other trade evos or offer a 4-5 IV Gible, Mareep, Noibat, Honedge, or Larvesta, among many others.
PM me:)

Edit: Done

Last edited:

jesusranchjohn

Need help evolving my Gurdurr. Appreciate any help with this and am willing to help evolve another Pokemon in return :)

nickM

I need help evolving the following pokemon for my Kalos dex:

Clamperl
Machoke
Haunter (shiny..)

I'm willing to help your pokemon evolve aswell :)

Done! :) ty ty

Last edited:

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
I need help evolving my Karrablast :) I can help evolving your Pokémon in return if you like :) PM me if interested ;)

Hey guys. Need a Scyther and Poliwhirl evolved, would really appreciate if someone were to help me with it.
If anyone will, drop me a little vm and of course i'll help you with all your evolving needs too!
Edit: COMPLETE!

Last edited:

Freeze*

I need help to evolve my Rhydon for pokedex completion. Please pm me if you would be willing to help with the trade back. Thanks :D

Edit : Of course, if you need anything evolved on your side too, I will help out.

Edit2 : Done ! thanks mega ninja !!!

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Wiling and love to help Just pm or vm me and I will do it. All I need is one of your extras for the loto Id

Last edited: