• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Fatalshock

Need help with my Kadabra and Haunter (lol those seem like the common ones) I'll gladly help evolve in return, and I've even collected some stones if you need an elemental evolution. Cheers.

-Doneski!

Last edited:

PastleConch

I need some help evolving my Scyther. I have the metal coat I just need someone to trade with. Completely willing to help out anyone else that needs it. Send me a PM

COMPLETED

Last edited:

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
Need help evolving my Feebas. It's already holding a Prism Scale. I'll also help others.

Last edited:

carpark

I need to evolve my Porygon to Porygon Z (so, that would involve me trading it to you twice.) I have both the items, so I'd trade to you, you trade back Porygon 2, I trade to you again and you trade me back again with Porygon Z.

Send me a PM if you can help, or if you need help evolving as well and would like to help each other.

I'll update this once I find someone to help :)

!!Found someone!! I no longer need help!

Last edited:

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I need help evolving the following 3 mons:

Swirlix -->Slurpuff
Spritzee --> Aromitisse
Pumpkaboo -->Gourgheist

Thank you to any willing to assist.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Already helped a lot of people just pm me if I don't find you love to help

OzCymru

I need help evolving my Scyther and I'm willing to help anyone else who needs to evolve theirs

Edit: Completed; many thanks to Venom1950!

Last edited:

NurseChansey

Pokémon Enthusiast
I need help evolving my Spritzee into Aromatisse. She is already holding her Sachet, thank you so much :D

Thank you for the help! I got her evolved. :)

Last edited:

Battra

Need help evolving my Rhydon, machoke, & pumpkaboo. Shoot me a pm if you can help.

zogu

Need help to evolve my Spritzee, Swirlix and Pumpkaboo. Can help you trade evolve yours too! PM me, thanks.

Edit: Done!

Last edited:

NurseChansey

Pokémon Enthusiast
I need help evolving my Super Size pumpkaboo to Gourgeist. :) PM me if you're available. I'd be happy to help someone else if they need a pokemon evolved too!

She has evolved, thanks for the help!! :)

Last edited:

Navarch

Need to evolve my Swirlix, PM me if you can help. (I already have the Whipped Dream)

EDIT: Done

Last edited:

Astrint

Breeding Star
I got the help i needed.

Last edited: