• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Need help evolving Sprtizee.
FC: 3652-1012-6122

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Hi I need help evolving my Scyther.

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Alright then adding you. See you in-game.

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Same here thank you for your help.

Fatalshock

No longer required, ta.

Last edited:

Mudcat

Looking to evolve my Seadra, please assist.

Friend code: 1693-1707-3830

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I need to evolve my Seadra, I'll help anyone who needs evolving their pokemon. PM if anyone is interested.

Edit: Done, credits to Mudcat.

Last edited:

Mudcat

It appears we're both trying to evolve the same Pokémon, hahah!

I've added you to my friends list, but beyond that I don't know how to trade with you.

K9master

Hello everyone just looking for help evolving my Haunter into a Gengar. If you could please help out just private message me :)

dp90

Hey guys and girls I need somebody to assist me in evolving my Phantump so if you can help me out please send me a private message. I'll be checking frequently throughout the day

Kelv

I need help evolving Feebas and Scyther. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Edit: Trade done.

Last edited:
EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Need help evolving kadabra. free aerodactyl for anyone who can help me out. Pm me if interested.

done

Last edited:

crzy1

need help evolving haunter if you can help i can give you a female squirtle in a lureball with 5 ivs water spout, mirror coat, dragon pulse, and aura sphere not sure if the parent was legit but i bred for this. my FC is 1306-5802-8500