• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
I don't feel like waiting for the weekend to borrow a friend 3DS sooooo i need help to evolve two Phantumps. PM me if you can help me. My FC is in my sig.

Edit: Trade complete. Thanks Tsukuyomi56!

Last edited:

dansm

Right, it's not evolving my pokemon, but, can someone take a pokemon for me for a bit? I just bought a used pokemon Y, and the event blaziken is on it. could someone take it for me while I start a new game please?

Jokertl

Baton Passer
Was wondering if someone could help me do a trade evolution with my scyther and clamperl Ty!

Ty ExplodingChansey!

Last edited:

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Need some help evolving three Pumpkaboo.

Edit: Trade Complete. Thanks Hypnosis!

Last edited:

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
Evolved. :)

Last edited:

H2K

Need a hand to evolve my Scyther please.

dark_assassin44

Need help evolving my seadra and kadabra. Not sure what I can offer though but I can help you evolve your pokemon if you need to.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I Can help anybody that needs it. just pm me. I have already helped a bunch of people and have no cheated anyone. I love to help. You don't have to give me anything and I will trade with you.

Lil H

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help me evolve my Feebas and Haunter. I'd be more then happy to give you something in return, like a Ditto or a Feebas of your own. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks :)
Edit: Trade complete, Thankies :D

Last edited:

ehrgeizxlk

Hello brand new to the forums, old die hard of the games playing since red and blue. Looking to expand my friends list and make myself available to help with trade evolutions and in any other way I can help. Message me here so I can add you!

Skobby

Fairy Slayer
Need help evolving my Scyther, PM me and I'll help with your evolutions as well :)

Edit: Done

Last edited:

mmedi17

Hi eveyone! Im new to this and it'd be really great if someone could help me evolve my electabuzz! Thank you!

Jzny

Arcanine Master
Edit: Trades completed.

If anyone needs help evolving their Pokemon, I'd be happy to help still.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited: