• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

OffBeatOddity

I added you, jrmx. I need to evolve my Haunter as well.
My friend code is 5043 - 2527 - 4228
I'm open to anyone wanting to trade as well. Just add me and let me know.

Last edited:

Lizard006

Hello,i need help with evolving my slowbro,swirlix,spiritzee and clamperl

EDIT: DONE

Last edited:

TrainerMaria

Fire Trainer
All set and thanks again!

Last edited:

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
I have a machoke, 2 graveler, a boldore, and an onix to evolve if some kind stranger would like to aid. :D

(the moniker 'mountain trainer' is there for a reason)

ShotgunSurgeon

EDIT: Done evolving my pokemon for now, will probably have more soon, but I can still help others if needed.

Last edited:

Icemith

Hello! Need help evolving my swirlix into a slurpuff! :) have the right item attached just need a friend to trade with and to return!

Friend code is 4055-4079-5378 would very much appreciate any help!

OffBeatOddity

Haha! Thanks for helping me with Haunter, jrmx. If anyone else needs my help my FC is listed above. In-game name is Phillip.
Don't hesitate to PM me here. I'll try to respond and get a time worked out so we can trade your pokemon. :)

shadowkitty21

pokemon breeder
need help evoing my haunter pm me

edit: completed

Last edited:

PokemonPersonX

Looking for help evolving a Kadabra
PM me if anyone can help

-no longer needed

Last edited:

jonnyc

Really need help evolving my Swirlix, if someone can. I can evolve your Pokemon in return if need be.

EDIT: Traded!

Last edited:

Crystagon

Can someone help me evolve my Haunter?
FC: 3754-7973-9646; IGN is Vincent.

EDIT:Trade done. Thanks a lot Grand Duke!

Last edited:

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
Trade is finished.

Last edited:

ghohan5

Team Plasma Grunt
Looking for someone to help me evolve my haunter into gengar, willing to help you evolve your pokemon in return :)

Friend code: 4227-3182-6334
IGN: Andreas