• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

DocWiccan

I need help evolving my Seadra.
Just need a quick back and forth trade. Willing to help another!

PM me!

Completed

Last edited:
I need help evolving my Seadra into A Kingdra, But.... I don't have a dragon scale, I don't have anything good to offer other than what is found in X version. If someone has extra dragon scales and is willing to help me out though I would be very appreciative. :) Thank you.

Last edited:

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Need help evolving my poliwhirl to politoad. Info is in sig if you can help.

PokeLys

Since Red version'98
I have tons of trade-evo to make. If you see me online on the forum just PM me: I evolve your Poké, you evolve mine, everybody wins!

Hey there,

I'm in need of two quick trade evolutions, a Feebas and a Phantump. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I'm in need of help evolving my Haunter, either a quick back and forth trade out of the goodness of your heart or you can evolve something of yours at the same time. PM me and we can trade friend codes :)

COMPLETED

Last edited:

Hypnosis

Looking for someone to help trade my Trevenant (holding a Mewtonite) from my X to my Y game. In return, I can help you with evolving your pokemon. :)

chopperadams94

Looking for help evolving my shiny Poliwhirl into a Politoed any help would be greatly appreciated I could also help you evolve any of your pokemon.

FC: 1676-4172-4045

Micropus

Need help evolving my Swirlix. PM me if you're willing to help
FC: 1134-8329-4484

Edit: Done! I can help others evolve though, so just toss me a pm

Last edited:

Pidj

Need help evolving my porygon into a porygon2

FC in signature

EDIT: done. Thank you RzK

Last edited:

TofuSpoons

Need a trustworthy person to help me evolve my shiny electabuzz. I don't have an electrizer so I'll need to trade it, have it given to it and traded back. I can offer another shiny, Ha pkmn, IV pkmn or items in return. Pm if your interested.

Completed~

Last edited:

aquasoul99

Hi i need help evolving my spritzee swirlix and kadabra, PM me if your interested.
Done it now thank you lys

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
If anyone needs help evolving their Pokemon, feel free to drop me a PM. I don't need anything in return.

For item-induced evolutions, please provide the correct item onto the Pokemon prior to trade. Or at least, let me know if you don't have the required item, so I can provide one for you... but only if I have a spare.

loveandstardust

Hi everyone!
I'd like some help evolving both a Spritzee and a Swirlix, as they are the last two I need to evolve to complete the Central Kalos dex.
I might need some more help later on with other parts of the dex but those two are the only ones I need help with right now.
Please PM me if you can help, it will be greatly appreciated!

Edit - Done! Thank you! :)

Last edited:

$ILVER

Looking for some one to help me evolve ANOTHER kadabra because the last one didn't have Magic Bounce, haha. Much appreciated. FC: 0259-0395-9306

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

Mycul99

Need some help evolving 5 Pokemon,

My fc is 0018-2325-8913

Pm if you can. Thanks

mmedi17

I would really appreciate it if someone would help me evolve my feebas and haunter.
I would in return help you evolve your own pokemon as well! Msg me asap!

Kurry

Need help evolving my Kadabra and Spritzee!

FC: 4253-4728-1718

Shoot me a pm and we'll set this up ASAP.:)