• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Edit: Trade completed.

If anyone needs help feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:

carpark

I would like to evolve my Haunter into a Gengar. I'd be happy to help someone else! Let me know!

EDIT: Found a partner

Last edited:

Megametaross

Can someone help me evolve my pumpkaboo?:
Edit: done

Last edited:

andyhaj

Anyone that can and want to help me with evolving some Pokemon?
I got 9 Pokemon to evolve ;) I'm collecting one of each Pokemon, and I'm missing some of the trade evolutions...
I'd also love to help others!

Last edited:

levismith

trade partner!?

;466; Need a trade partner to help evolve my electabuzz, would be willing to return the favor with anything you should need. ;466;

MoltenClocks

Hi
I need sb to evolve the following:
Porygon -> Porygon2
Porygon -> Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z
Feebas -> Milotic

that'd be 4 Trades
My FC is 0662-3091-0410

Ice Lock

Hello!
Hi there, I need someone to evolve the following pokemon:

- Scyther Done, thank you.
- Poliwhirl Done, thank you.

I can also help you with evolving your pokemon and my FC is in the sig.

EDIT: Poliwag is now a poliwhirl and is ready to be evolved.

EDIT2: All done, thanks again for the help.

Last edited:

eye0fthe7iger

Legendary Trainer
I need help evolving a ghastly and poliwhirl. Please stick around after the trade so I can give you a gift. :)

Edit: Could you PM me if you are able to do this?

I am almost always open to help people evolve their pokemon! All you need do is PM me asking for help, and if I have time I will happily oblige!

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hello! Might as well offer to evolve pokemon for people since I don't do much on my games besides Wonder Trade haha.
Just PM me if you need any help evolving your Pokemon as well as place holding your Pokemon if you are deleting or transferring a game.. or something ._. Lots of room here XP

Mokepon22

Anyone planning on starting a new file on any of there games any time soon? If so PM me please I need couple things transferred :)

jts105

I need help transferring a Rayquaza with a banetteite from one game to another. It's a shiny, and if you want to clone it too that would be fine, as long as I get the original and maybe a clone too. PM me ASAP if you're interested!!!