• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Need Help Evolving Your Pokemon?

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Hi. I need help evolving 5 pokes :) let me know if you are avaiable

Thanks in advance!

EthanZ

Trade Complete - many thanks!

Best,
EZ

Last edited:

MazDan

Simple request...If someone could help me trade evolve my Shelmet into Accelgor, that would be great. I could help with whatever you need as well. For those willing to help, please don't forget I need to trade Shelmet with a Karrablast for the evolution to happen. Thanks in advance!

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Hi, I need someone to help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor. I should be on for a couple of hours. A free Lucky Egg for whoever can help me!

RexH

Need help trade evolving a slurpuff
My friend code is: 0473-9218-6273

Trade done! Tnxs to Sharingan

Last edited:
Hi guys, I figure this is the community/place to ask for some help. I'm after some help evolving my Kadabra, Graveler and Machoke. Always wanted to do a playthrough of the game with their evolutions and decided to try and make it happen.

My friend code is 1779-2650-1922. Let me know what we need to do as I'm new to using the online community thing.
Thanks!

EDIT: Trades complete, thanks to Battra

Last edited:

Battra

I am available all day to help with Trade evolving Pokemon if anyone needs it, just shoot me a pm.

prd797

Quiet Poster
Hey, I'm looking for help evolving four Pokemon via trade. If anybody can assist me in doing that, send me a PM. I'd be greatly appreciative!

Edit: Trades completed.

Last edited:

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Anyone help me evo my onix to steelix please.

Done

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hoppip

Hi there. I'm in need of someone to help evolve my Magmar. Would appreciate it very much, thanks! :)

Edit: Completed

Last edited:

Baylex

Hi, I need help evolving my poliwhirl to politoed. PM ME! thanks!!

Edit: complete! Thank you Battra

Last edited:

peacock

714/719
Looking for someone to help me evolve some pokemon. After I get Porygon 2, Porygon Z, and Slurpuff I'm done with my dex so I would really really appreciate your help. I will need to do Slurpuff and Porygon first and then quit and return to evolve Porygon 2 to Porygon Z.

EDIT: Done, thank you!

Last edited: